Generalness

rockpie

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 07:50 am
just write anything. anything at all. if you want to know something ask and maybe you'll get an answer. if you've heard some news share it, if you know a joke tell it. whatever contribution you can make it is appreciated. even if it has no relevance to anything that has been said say it because everything matters.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,819 • Replies: 43
No top replies

msolga

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 07:52 am
OK!

So tell us a bit about yourself, rockpie! Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 07:55 am
Well, the real truth of it is that nothing matters. Really. Think about it.

You are less than .0000001% of the population of the world. (we all are)
0 Replies

rockpie

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 07:59 am
but if you add up all the 0.000000001%s it matters.

i'm 17, from wales and male. thats about all you need to know.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:12 am
OK.

I was just being polite & asking a question as requested, that's all. Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:13 am
How?

What makes us cumulatively important?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:24 am
rockpie wrote:

i'm 17, from wales and male. thats about all you need to know.

No Way!

We need to know A LOT more....

let's see, basing my questions on popular threads....

Have you had anal sex with 35% of the female population?

Do you believe in the literal interpretation of the bible?

What would you do with a bunch of extra apples?

How would you obtain a toaster oven on Millsberry?
0 Replies

rockpie

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:51 am
i'm not going to answer those random questions but ok if you ask a decent question i'll answer. hows that?
0 Replies

rockpie

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:22 am
oh and in response to bella, its not cumulative importance i suppose, but why should we not be important? of course we matter... to the people we love and to the people who love us, we matter because if we didn't the world would not matter and existence would just be routine. we matter because as an individual we are all designed differently and can find a purpose in this world, maybe even change it. thats why we matter.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:22 am
Ok, so your original post was a lie?

You said, and I quote, "even if it has no relevance to anything that has been said say it because everything matters."

But now you won't engage in this thread. This is boring.
0 Replies

rockpie

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:27 am
i said everything matters, you said nothing matters, i make my point of why we matter... i don't see me going back on myself... have i missed something? either way if its boring i apologize...
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:38 am
Bella, there are two things you've got to understand here, and possibly take into account.

Firstly, rockpie appears to be Welsh.

Now....unless the average welshman is involved in some form of organised communal singing, he is rather prone to be a tad serious/grumpy morose. (Dylan Thomas?)

The reason for this is that Wales is the designated place in the UK for all the large black clouds to form an orderly queue so that they can slowly pass overhead whilst continually peeing on the population below.

The second reason is that at precisely this moment in time, there is a queue of these large black things formed right the way back over to Ireland. There must be at least seven million gallons due to hit his rooftiles over the coming few days.

Please try to have a little understanding. I'm sure he'll be sociable in the end.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:39 am
You didn't make your point on why we matter.

I said we don't because we are such a small part of what is the world. You said when we come together, we matter. I asked why. You never answered.

And if there is no conversation, or interaction, yes a thread is boring.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:41 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Bella, there are two things you've got to understand here, and possibly take into account.

Firstly, rockpie appears to be Welsh.

Now....unless the average welshman is involved in some form of organised communal singing, he is rather prone to be a tad serious/grumpy morose. (Dylan Thomas?)

The reason for this is that Wales is the designated place in the UK for all the large black clouds to form an orderly queue so that they can slowly pass overhead whilst continually peeing on the population below.

The second reason is that at precisely this moment in time, there is a queue of these large black things formed right the way back over to Ireland. There must be at least seven million gallons due to hit his rooftiles over the coming few days.

Please try to have a little understanding. I'm sure he'll be sociable in the end.

Bah, understanding is for sissies.
0 Replies

rockpie

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:49 am
ok i'm sorry bella, but LE was there any need for that insult? geez i won't bother if all i'm getting is abuse.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:52 am
I don't think he was insulting anyone.

If he was, it was me. Duh.
0 Replies

rockpie

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:53 am
i consider myself fairly patriotic and happy so what he said did offend me.... ah i can't be arsed.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:57 am
Here rockpie, to help your side of the argument.

"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the
dark with a mosquito." Betty Reese

And I don't get where what any of what he said could be offending.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 10:29 am
rockpie wrote:
ah i can't be arsed.

well that takes care of the anal sex question

now about those apples Very Happy
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:45 am
rockpie wrote:
i'm not going to answer those random questions but ok if you ask a decent question i'll answer. hows that?

Those aren't random questions!

In addition, they are quite decent.

Since we've gotten the butt love bit out of the way, I really want to know what you think about that Millsbury business.

Oh, another important query, which at least a hundred inquiring minds what to know....

What is your opinion on spatulas?

If, at the at of 17, you are inexperienced with these devices, I'll accept your musings about salad tongs.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Generalness
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/01/2024 at 06:53:51