A Return perhaps? I hope

Seed

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 08:10 am
The sand of the hour glass have past through, seemly both ends since my last posting. the hours have been long, the days longer. Life has been hard, work has been harder. I have been put through so many trails and tribulations in the past year that I have I have grown in so many ways. I feel more a man today, then I did when I last posted. So much has happened. i don't know where to start, I wouldn't know where to end.

i have missed you all something fierce. I hope I have not been forgotten. Though I doubt that I have. You all are not the type of people to do that.

Iraq:

It has been very hot, and very tiring. I have done so much out here. I have grown so much out here. The work I have done has forced me to grow up. This was a fear I have been running from for a long time. But as it caught up with me I learned it's not something to hide from. That makes me happy. Im glad I see things in a new light. I will not bore you with stories of Iraq. I am of the opinion that I am here so you do not have to know what is going on. I feel it is best. Though suffice to say, things were hard. I was put to the test, and I hope, looking back, that I passed.

Life:

My sister had her child. She is the most percious thing in my life. I can not wait to go home and hold her again. I only got to see her for the two weeks I was home on leave, seeing as she was born while I was here in Iraq. I am engaged. I am to get married upon my return to the states. Which will be relativly soon. Beginning of Nov is the projected time. My family is doing good. And Im looking forward to the starting of my own family. Being grown up is not so bad.

All in all, life is good right now, and I foresee it getting so much better.

Missed you all
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 549 • Replies: 17
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 08:12 am
Seed, it's wonderful to hear from you. You sound so solemn, though... that's war, I guess. I'm sorry, and thank you.

Take care.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 08:14 am
i wouldnt say solem. tired? run through? ready for a break? yes.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 08:17 am
Of course I remember you. Looks like you have been "paying your dues". Stay safe, and come home to us soon!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 08:19 am
Greetings, Seed!
It's good to hear from you!
Of course you have not been forgotten!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 08:45 am
Forgotten?!?!?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

We've missed you, man.

{smooches to Seed}
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 08:52 am
Ah, seed. It is so great to hear from you, buddy. Come home, please. Blowing our seed a kiss.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 09:10 am
Welcome back my friend !
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 09:23 am
Seed whenever you get the chance I would love to hear the stories of Iraq and I promise I won't be bored. Do tell all!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 10:39 am
I'm very glad to see you again Seed.

Come home soon, get married, have your own precious babies to hold and tell us about.

You've been missed.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 11:52 am
Quote:
Of course I remember you. Looks like you have been "paying your dues". Stay safe, and come home to us soon!

Phoenix--

I usually agree with you, but I'd like to amend this statement.

Seed is paying our dues. As for the good wishes, as usual, you're right on target.

Seed--

Hold your dominion, please, for all of us.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 04:05 am
Hey, welcome back, Seed!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 04:39 am
Hi, seed. Welcome back.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 04:41 am
Oy!

Great to see you!!!!

(dabs eyes)

"I will not bore you with stories of Iraq. I am of the opinion that I am here so you do not have to know what is going on."

That what I quote of yours above seems to me most untrue.

But only tell us stuff if you want to.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 07:35 am
Welcome back to A2k, Seed. Thanks for all you did in Iraq. We're very proud of you.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 08:09 am
seed, the only a2k member I've ever met face to face. Glad you're in one piece. Now come home.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 08:21 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
...the only a2k member I've ever met face to face...

You gotta get out more, Bear.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 09:13 am
Ahh seed... the nicest and most honest of all A2K posters.

Good to hear from you buddy... and good to hear you are doing well.
Hope you can come back for good very soon.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A Return perhaps? I hope
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 02:53:19