What is the weirdest/coolest/etc....

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 08:16 pm
I recently just moved into a new apartment. While cleaning in the kitchen above the top cupboards I found this little red home made card, unopened. Inside I found a tiny chocolate cookie and a tooth taped to the card! It was a letter from a little girl to the tooth fairy! So cute! Yet unfortunate the tooth fairy never received it.

What is the weirdest/coolest/etc thing you've found while just moving into a place?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 551 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Chai

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 08:23 pm
Well, we weren't exactly moving into a place.

But, here goes....

My husband killed a racoon in the attic by shooting with a shotgun through the ceiling.

A month later, when his daughter was visiting he was removing the patch from the shotgun hole and she was standing below him.

When he moved the board, a mummified bat fell out of the hole and missed her by an inch.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 08:28 pm
I don't have any move in stories, but I have weird findings stories (besides all the dead animals I seem to run into (ask quinn1) which I'm sure no one wants to hear about). I did find a dog skull near a RR track near Cochiti NM, I kept it for years and don't know where it is now. I think I left it behind once when I moved so it'd be one of those weird things someone else found upon moving into a new apt.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 12:05 pm
After we'd been living here a few years, I decided to paint the big room on the third floor. This involved removing layers of wallpaper. Once the wallpaper was off, we found an old mural (it needs restoration). I have pics around here somewhere.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 02:05 pm
littlek wrote:
I don't have any move in stories, but I have weird findings stories (besides all the dead animals I seem to run into (ask quinn1) which I'm sure no one wants to hear about). I did find a dog skull near a RR track near Cochiti NM, I kept it for years and don't know where it is now. I think I left it behind once when I moved so it'd be one of those weird things someone else found upon moving into a new apt.

I found a dead fish once.

It wasn't even in the water.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 02:10 pm
a small swaroski (sp?) crystal spider above the door frame of the small bedroom in this house

i'm sure it's supposed to be some kinda good or bad voodoo
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What is the weirdest/coolest/etc....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 03:23:10