Bad Day

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2003 08:22 pm
Martha definitely need a hug.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2003 08:45 pm
Yep, from a cute cellmate....that's a Pay-Per-View I might watch...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2003 09:09 pm
She might make a deal, and not spend one day in jail. c.i.
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2003 07:31 am
Phoenix 32890;

Thank you.......you have made my day.

Joe
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2003 08:56 am
Yesterday I had a great day, and today I'm back on track. Lost 15 lbs, reduced body fat by 12%, halfway there. My trainer says I don't need to lose another 15, but I'm going to, then rebuild from there. I ate on a lot of weight after my little dirt bike incident when I wasn't allowed to do anything for a few weeks, and now I'm back at it 6 days a week with a vengence.

Nothing like seeing positive results at anything right there in black and white to motivate you.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2003 10:12 am
Reduced bodyfat by 12%??? Do you mean "bodyfat percentage?" In how long? That's a HUGE drop.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2003 10:19 am
Yes bodyfat percentage. Over a couple months. It is huge isn't it? I'm on an incredibly stringent borderline unhealth short term program. No more than 30 grams of carbs a day, same with fat, two ephredines a day, aerobic and resistance circuit training 3 days a week, cardio six days a week.

I know I can't keep that up in the long term and will calm down soon and get on a more sensible diet and more maintenance type program, but I have to be in a certain place by July 19th. by hook or crook. I'm keeping an eye on my vitals.

I was sick and laid out of training over the holidays last year, and then I had my little dirtbike incident and couldn't do much until I got the go ahead from my doctor, and as you know, your training results will go to hell fast when you become sentinent, even for a short time.

I have a healthy long term plan, but right now it's crunch time.
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 10:33 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Martha definitely need a hug.

well, after being seduced by your writings, I definitely need a hug from you Cool
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Bad Day
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:57:21