What is your age?

plainoldme

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 02:17 pm
Pharmaceuticals? The best sex I ever had was with a man who was more than 50 at the time. Those ads about "AD" are just scare tactics. I think erectile dysfunction is a skink.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 05:54 pm
Just realized! Today is the halfway point between 59 and 60! Da-ta-da-da (as in the old Dragnet theme).
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:16 pm
I still have almost 14 years before I turn 60! That's 14 years I can frolick and play! 14 more years to enjoy the benefits of youth! 14 more years I can breathe the air of freedom! Not to say 60 is OLD mind you...
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:39 pm
I'm old as earth, certainly older than Ossobuco, Cicerone, Edgar, Dys and his lady. But I can outrun all of them and, as I said, most men twice my age.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:51 pm
plainoldme wrote:
The best sex I ever had was with a man who was more than 50 at the time.

I'm glad you remembered me, plainoldme. That was a long time ago but I have never forgotten the evening.

You were outstanding as well.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 07:58 pm
Shame on Plainoldme; she likes sex with youngsters.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 08:09 pm
Yeh, I vouch for JL. I met him at a southwestern city airport for a cup of coffee and can only say, he's the coolist - no small thanks, I bet, to L.

I've lost some heft but still could probably not beat him in an airport run...

but maybe Diane could - she's the fastest walker in the universe. I've always been considered a fast walker, frowning at the dawdlers, but Diane put me to shame when we met in New York and walked the city.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 08:11 pm
I had sex with an 92 year old woman one time and she was quite active and seemed to be enjoying herself. Her movements encouraged me to increase the frenzy of my activities and as I reached the climatic stage of my endeavor and threw my head back to scream in ecstasy I heard the first rumblings of her snoring.

It dampened the event, that snoring did, and caused me to momentarily question the quality of my lovemaking skills, but then she woke up, took out her teeth, and said, "You were great, Gus." Then she plopped her teeth into a glass of water on the nightstand and continued to snore anew.

I got out of bed, pulled my coveralls on, and left the room.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 08:15 pm
CI is a fast walker too. Streak city.

Not sure if he or Diane would win. Probably CI, as Diane would stop and look, transfixed, at a glittery window display.......... or elements of the city, slightly faster in the stopping.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 08:18 pm
Oh that Gus. Such a perfectionist.

Thanks, Osso; you're cool too.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 12:12 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
plainoldme wrote:
The best sex I ever had was with a man who was more than 50 at the time.

I'm glad you remembered me, plainoldme. That was a long time ago but I have never forgotten the evening.

You were outstanding as well.

Embarrassed Laughing Embarrassed Laughing :wink: :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 12:14 pm
Nick -- What makes you think you will lose your freedom at 60?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 01:35 pm
Nick, it has been my experience that life begins at 60...well 50, but at 60 it's going full speed.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 03:24 pm
I was just joshin. I'm looking forward to getting older...um...yea...that's right...
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:58 pm
A few weeks before her 40th birthday, my mother said she was looking forward to being 40 because life begins at forty. Her sister-in-law looked at her a tad sourly and said, "Yeah, but it ends at 41."
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 07:38 pm
My grandma took up disco dancing when she was in her 70's, Tai Chi in her 80's and gardened and drove until she was 98. Toda she's 102. and she smokes like a chimney!
0 Replies

rockpie

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 03:49 am
i'm quite young... 17.

i'm fast too. a little bit of intelligence is floating around in here somewhere and.... um.... i'm quite young... 17.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 09:18 am
17 is good. And 60 is good as well. Because people are staying healthy and active longer, I read somewhere recently that today's age 60 is yesterday's age 40.

The advantage you have at 60 is that you're pretty well past the emotional roller coaster but there's still a lot of adventures still to be had. But then "Maxine" advises that (older) age isn't for sissies.

I wonder sometimes, under the cloak of anonymity, how successful a young person (teens, twenties) could fool others into believing s/he was much older? And could the older members fool others into believing they were kids?
0 Replies

rockpie

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 09:05 am
haha ooh maybe i'm actually a 74 year old woman from kansas. you can never know for sure. or maybe i'm the 17 year old boy from wales that i say i am. maybe i could even be a 42 year old hobo from papa new guinea.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 10:33 am
1.82 Score, and 12 fortnights.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What is your age?
  3. » Page 6
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 02:24:34