confused? i know i am.

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2003 08:24 pm
So here this cop on the beat spots this guy going thru a dumpster and arrests the alleged Atlanta et al bomber that the FBI has been searching for during the past 5 years. Now the reason they know this is the guy is that at the time of the Atlanta bombing a med student and a lawyer had spotted this guy, chased him and got the license plate. Ok so the FBI knew who they are after BUT they name some blue collar security guard and plaster his name in the press and hound the hell out of him for months. Kinda really makes me want more Patriot Acts just so we give more and more authority to national security 'cuase those guys really know what they are doing and would never violate civil rights or even come close to violating the bill of rights. Or am i confused again?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 559 • Replies: 3
No top replies

littlek

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2003 08:27 pm
<grin>
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2003 08:33 pm
Well, gosh, dyslexia: running madly in circles gives the impression of forward motion. This reassures the public that "We got SOMEBODY; we're doing our job; you're safe."
0 Replies

cobalt

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2003 11:02 pm
You are most certainly cornfused, dys! You see it is only the folks that MIGHT be terrorists or connected to terrorists that the Homeland Security and politzia are on top of in nothing flat. It's the criminals that are just not "up there" in priority, lol!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » confused? i know i am.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 12:14:52