If you have the time, take a moment to give Squinney a hug

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:04 pm
I've noticed Squinney hasn't appeared to be herself lately. She seems a bit on edge some days, irritable and cranky on others, and sometimes, and this concerned me the most, she seemed to teeter on the edge of depression.

She's always been fairly even-keeled with her emotions, so I figured there must be some sort of domestic problem that was causing this change of character. I have a pretty good sense for these things.

I figured it must have something to do with the Bear. Those two have been together a long time and seemed genuinely happy, but the best of marriages can reach a breaking point.

Something had happened. But what?

I decided to investigate. What I discovered will shock you.

I understand why Squinney is the way she is now, and I can also understand if Bear is having his anxious moments.

Let us say a little prayer for both of them
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 802 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:08 pm
http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/snow-job.jpg
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:09 pm
Normally Gus, I would do the gentlemanly thing and offer my services, to help Squinney get back onto her feet again, or onto her back, depending on her preference.

Alas, I shall have to refrain from making such an offer, due to a gardening injury.

I shall wiggle my gooley finger in her general direction though, as this may help her get through the difficult times ahead.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:17 pm
Usually I'm up on all the cool slang expressions for something dirty, but I'm not sure about this one, so I'll ask. What exactly is a gooley finger?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:20 pm
British → American

goolies n :
balls, syn. nuts.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:21 pm
or I prefer this .........

Goolies
Noun:
1. Private parts
2. Family Jewels

"I kicked him in the goolies"
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:22 pm
Yo kickster .... long time no bump .... you been keeping your goolies occupied?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:23 pm
It's an old English custom, Mr K.

It's origins are not well known, but it is believed to be tied up with ancient Pagan ferility rites, and involves the wiggling of the finger that is normally used for fiddling with one's gooleys.

It is thought that this brings good luck, especially where one's sex life is concerned.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:29 pm
Ah, now I get it. See, it confused me, because I thought that goolies were nuts, but then in this context, I thought Ellpus was talking about his "stinkfinger," if you get my meaning.

Now I get it.

Oh Jeez, I gotta go now. I'll be back.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:31 pm
Heeven wrote:
or I prefer this .........

Goolies
Noun:
1. Private parts
2. Family Jewels

"I kicked him in the goolies"

http://www.megagrip.co.uk/products/Accessories/goolie.jpg
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 07:44 pm
Gooleys
Heeven;

Your definition of Goleys made me laugh and of course Lord Ellpus's reply was right on.

joe harris
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 07:55 pm
Hey, Joe Harris, nice to see you post. How are you doing?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 03:04 pm
I thought he meant "ghouly finger."
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » If you have the time, take a moment to give Squinney a hug
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 12:16:14