WHY DON'T THEY?

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 07:29 pm
I tried to find a site dedicated to that age old question "WHY DON'T THEY?" but alas, it was futile.
How many times a day does someone not utter those words 'WHY DON'T THEY?" For example, why don't they make jars less tall? Why don't they make jam jars or Vegemite jars SQUAT... you know what I mean? When I try to scrape the dregs out of a long tall bottle, the knife I need to use has to be a ruddy LONG BREAD KNIFE. Fair crack of the whip, it wouldn't be so bad if I could buy a long bread-n-butter knife, long enough to hold the knife by it's handle instead of by the tips of my fingers. And there are a heap more WHY DON'T THEY questions buzzing around in my head, but for the moment I'll leave it for now... and just whinge about long tall jars that I can't seem to get to the bottom of.
It would be great to hear of other peoples WHY DON'T THEY suggestions.
Thanks for reading. Vonda.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 623 • Replies: 12
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 08:00 pm
Ay orta. (They ought to)

ay orta make frideges with a clear door so you can have a relly good "fridge stare" without letting all the cold air out.

ay orta make single person cars.
Just enough room for one person, just to travel to work and back during the week and pick up a the bread and milk on the way home.

Not being able to getting the last of the vegemite? I feel your pain von. the 455g jar is a good size though.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 09:28 pm
dadpad wrote:
Just enough room for one person, just to travel to work and back during the week and pick up a the bread and milk on the way home.

I know the below is a 2-person car, but I can't imagine anyone wanting to drive anything smaller than that.

http://www.moma.org/exhibitions/2002/autobodies/images/smartcar.jpg
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 09:33 pm
ayorta call a single person car a motorbike or sumsuch
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 06:05 am
I wonder how many clowns you could fit in that car?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 06:08 am
Chai Tea wrote:
I wonder how many clowns you could fit in that car?

dont know but it'd be funny! Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 08:05 am
OK - here's a real "why don't they"

Why don't they put tuna fish in flip top cans....they put cat food in them, now coffe, pineapple, all kinds of stuff...

why is tuna fish being discriminated against!?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 08:18 am
Why don't they put Texas in Hawaii? Tired of this humidity and heat ten months out of the year.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 03:54 am
dadpad wrote:
Ay orta. (They ought to)

ay orta make frideges with a clear door so you can have a relly good "fridge stare" without letting all the cold air out.

Not being able to getting the last of the vegemite? I feel your pain von. the 455g jar is a good size though.

Vegemite Song
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 04:17 am
What are you doing victor?
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 06:52 am
dadpad wrote:
What are you doing victor?

I have no idea what I am doing!
0 Replies

Vonda1941

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:09 am
Why don't they....
Why don't they provide extra refills when a person buys a good ball point pen. I know most of the modern day ball point pens... or "Biros" as they are referred to 'down under' are supposed to be "throw aways", but some 'throw aways' are not all that cheap, and it would be a good idea if they at least included one or two refills in the bubble pack.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:12 am
Why don't they make tights / stockings that don't ladder?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » WHY DON'T THEY?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 08:12:45