Well, I have had a very productive evening so far....

Chai

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 06:21 pm
I ate a small bowl of cereal, exercised, finished watching a taped show about the Queen of Sheba, gave Roland a bath, made hamburgers with feta cheese, took a shower, and am now sauteeing the onions and mushrooms.

The grand poobah has been taking a nap, bless him.

You.......?

Cool
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 412 • Replies: 17
No top replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 06:23 pm
You're looking at it. Seriously, I have been a2king and downloading pix from my camera. I did make dinner and open a bottle of wine. Oh, and I took out half of the recycling and half of the trash for pick up. But, mostly I've been sitting and sweating.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 06:26 pm
boring so far.

still got a bit to do
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 06:31 pm
Oh so you have western breakfast? Wait it not breakfast time. I confuse,
You put mushroom for breakfast?
I very happy that all world live in peas.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 06:37 pm
oh, you just reminded me,

I gotta go check on the goats.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 06:37 pm
Tired. Too much sun today. Going to open the emergency can of Spam and have a quick sandwich, then take it easy rest of evening.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 06:47 pm
I am now finishing Dr Doolittle (1967).
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 06:51 pm
Thanks to Joe (Inspiration) Nation, I've been out taking a looooong walk!

Now I feel pumped! I really have to thank Joe, because his post on the Sports and Fitness forum really did inspire me!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 08:07 pm
Whoa.... Geoffrey Holder! The man is amazing!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 08:07 pm
Funny you should ask!

I scrubbed down our back fence, in and out, with a bleach solution to get rid of the slime.

Now I feel knackered.....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 08:13 pm
You also apparently got a haircut.

And a sex change.

And an attitude.

I worked out, then rushed home and ate and rushed off to this thing that was canceled because of rain, then rushed home and rushed off to a pottery-painting place (like, you get greenware and glaze it and they fire it for you) and made a present for my dad's birthday, and rushed home, and here I am.

The painting was actually super-fun, haven't done anything like that in a while, many schemes cycling through my brain. (I've wanted to put something humidity-withstanding on the wall of my porch, was thinking of doing a decorative trumpet vine thing with oranges and reds, ooooh...)
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 08:24 pm
packing some boxes to put into storage tomorrow, glancing in on the baseball, playing with the dogs, tapping away at the computer quite a bit.

what the hell am i doing with all these ties? except for funerals and weddings, i haven't worn a tie in years...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 08:25 pm
Are you moving?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 08:39 pm
next month, but just across town. gonna be across from the zoo, where randall dead-ends. big sun room overlooking the zoo, nothing across the street but park and animals...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 08:44 pm
Hey, fantastico! You're not like downwind tho are ya? (I can't picture the zoo! What's wrong with me? Zoo, Madison, zoo, nope.... OH just got it. That's a great area!)

(That was actually very cool, went from nothing to a crystal-clear picture in the course of a sentence.)

There's a big park to the... southeast? of it too, right?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 08:51 pm
Yep. Arboretum to the southwest, Lake Wingra to the south and southeast, strip of greenway along Wingra Creek with bike path and lots of people fishing and whatnot. New dog park at Quann Park within a half-hour's walk.

Three minutes on a bike to the vet school, too. Sweet.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 09:02 pm
I continue ignoring out my back door. That's where I noticed even before I bought this pebble of dessicated excrementally constructed desolation row by some fornicating contractors....

but, as I speak, the pond is lowering. Yes, I did notice the grades didn't work when I bought, but the price was low and I figured I could fix it. My money is now much lower and I'm look at this unbelievable pond. Listen, when I took my landarch boards, this grading would have been an auto flunk.

Well, I'll post photos one day.

Your friend,

Snarls
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 07:29 am
That sucks, Ms. Snarls...

Patiodog, a friend of mine lived in that area, very nice. And three minutes to school, great!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Well, I have had a very productive evening so far....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 01:26:47