eyebrow threading

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 08:52 am
Everytime I get my eyebrows threaded, the next day i get spots or pimples around them. Its really driving me mad. Is it due to the hygiene of the place where i have them done or just my rubbish skin?

Can anyone tell me?

Thanks x
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 522 • Replies: 5
No top replies

material girl

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 08:57 am
Not sure but whenever I do beauty stuff like that I slather my face with anti septic cream.
Im assuming its because the pores have opened letting in bad things, so maybe afterwards gently wash the area and apply some kind of anti septic lotion.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 10:01 am
eyerow threading
Thanks Material girl. Yes your right about the antiseptic stuff, I always clean them really carefully when i get home because at the salon they just wipe them with cotton wool and water.

Maybe I'll just have to find another place to get 'em done.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 10:04 am
Dorothy,

I've never heard the term used. Do you mean waxed? Aloe vera cream applied immediately should take care of the rash.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 10:05 am
I think it has something to do with a bit of twisted thread thn that is rolled over hairy areas and it catches the hair and pulls it out.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 10:10 am
eyebrow threading
yeah that's right. Think it's an Indian thing. Gives the best shaped brows EVER and pulls out the tiniest tiniest hairs. (shame about the angry zits)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » eyebrow threading
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 04:44:33