If I change my username

patiodog

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 09:53 pm
cheap and fortified wine.
port that you cannot sort out.
vile ****, if i'm to believe what i hear.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 01:53 am
Oh.

Everywhere haa those, am sure.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 05:42 am
Ripple wine was (still is?) marketed mainly to the young set who have not yet developed anything approaching good taste in wine or anything else. However, it wound up being mainly the drink of choice of many derelicts and low-bottom alcoholics. Cheap, y'know, and easily accessible.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 05:46 am
OK, nevermind.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 05:55 am
All you want to know about ripple: http://www.bumwine.com/md2020.html
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 06:07 am
According to that webside, Jes, Ripple 'disappeared many years ago.' Sorry, Patio, you'll have to settle for Thunderbird.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 06:54 am
Very disconcerting. Why would anyone want to change user names when it is obvious who they are?

nimh, I am so sorry that things have turned out the way they have, dear. Regardless of where the "fault" lies, I hate that you feel bad about yourself, but only you can resolve the situation.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 07:00 am
Letty wrote:
Very disconcerting. Why would anyone want to change user names when it is obvious who they are?

nimh, I am so sorry that things have turned out the way they have, dear. Regardless of where the "fault" lies, I hate that you feel bad about yourself, but only you can resolve the situation.

My dear LettyBetty are you saying there is something obvious about The Dys? I'm shocked, truely shocked that you could think that of the geezer of the west. Is it my Stetson? Should i wear a bowler? Should I write complete paragraphs?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 07:09 am
dyslexia wrote:
Is it my Stetson? Should i wear a bowler? Should I write complete paragraphs?

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?
I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 07:10 am
Dear dysybob. I understand perfectly your allusions, honey, and that ain't no stetson.<smile>
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 07:16 am
My cousins gave me a bottle of Ripple for Christmas once. They liked it, thought it was a treat. I remember having trouble keeping a straight face, but managed it.

Dys, it wouldn't work...

In the meantime, there has been a planetary misalignment causing all sorts of ruckus.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 07:27 am
This just in, there's hamburger all over the highway in Mystic Connecticut.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 07:33 am
I sense a deeper meaning to this thread than just the obvious , but I have no idea why youd ask it.

. Me , being the total moron I be when it comes to catching these nuanced threads, would say in answer to dys question. Remember abuzz when only very whacky people would be chaging their names almost daily and would be ranting all over the place?. That beginning effort was where abuzz began to "jump the shark" I still remeber NY Zinger and his crazy posts consisting of 25 or 30 lines of "Phuck you" This was presented to us as good debate skills.

So if you change your name and avatar and **** like that, your writing style cant be hidden well , and many of us would be picking at your carcass for the fool youd become. I know you aint no fool and are quite comfortable in your hat. so, I know gus went off to the mountain to spend a month in quiet contemplation and eating grasses. During that time he studied the possibilities of changing hi name. As yousee, he has returned, still a ratzenhofer, and renewed in spirit and proud of who he is.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 07:43 am
Phuck Ratzenhofer. He didn't even give the dys a ring up.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 07:44 am
Oh, my God. Does ehBeth know that hamburger is in Connecticut?

Hey, farmer. Are you acquainted with Little Jimmy Dickens? <smile>
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 02:01 pm
Letty, wasnt Little Jimmy Dickens somekind of a hillbilly singer?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 02:02 pm
Dys, do you realize that youre starting to refer to yourself in the third person?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 02:08 pm
Yes, he was, farmer, but I thought that you knew that.<smile> When I was just a little kid, I lost a talent contest to a boy who sang, "I'm Just a Plain Old Country Boy. " I thought it disgraceful that anyone would consider a hick country song over my wee efforts. Now I just follow my black friend's advice: Letty, that's the kind of music you quit liking and go to appreciating. Razz
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 02:22 pm
Hey, dys. This is serious stuff. What do you know of it?

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - Flash flooding carried a teenager on a 5-mile ride down a drainage channel before he was rescued, as the waters blocked roads, inundated homes and forced evacuations in parts of the Southwest.

More thunderstorms and heavy rain were likely Sunday in New Mexico, the National Weather Service said. More rain also was possible to the north in Colorado, where storms had already flooded homes and washed out roads.

A 15-year-old boy fell into a flooded diversion channel in Albuquerque on Saturday evening, and the turbulent current carried him miles, said Albuquerque fire inspector Gabe Serna. The boy had dropped his keys and slipped into the arroyo when he tried to retrieve them.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2006 02:32 pm
Letty wrote:
Hey, dys. This is serious stuff. What do you know of it?

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - Flash flooding carried a teenager on a 5-mile ride down a drainage channel before he was rescued, as the waters blocked roads, inundated homes and forced evacuations in parts of the Southwest.

More thunderstorms and heavy rain were likely Sunday in New Mexico, the National Weather Service said. More rain also was possible to the north in Colorado, where storms had already flooded homes and washed out roads.

A 15-year-old boy fell into a flooded diversion channel in Albuquerque on Saturday evening, and the turbulent current carried him miles, said Albuquerque fire inspector Gabe Serna. The boy had dropped his keys and slipped into the arroyo when he tried to retrieve them.

the arroyos around these parts can be VERY dangerous which is why they all have signs that say "STAY OUT" when there is rain forecast. But there are always idiots that think "oh, it's just a little water" we don't have storm sewers in this part of the country so it's up to the arroyos to carry away rain water.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 07:27:40