A pretty good wine

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 04:46 pm
An hour or so ago Maria (the young lady that helps the
lady diane with house cleaning) came by with a loaf of bread from the pueblo and her mother. we sat for awhile on th patio with iced tea, she is coming back tomorrow with her mother who still lives on the Acoma pueblo for burgers. She brought bread, the lady diane and i ate the brear, we welcome the bread.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 362 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Diane

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 04:47 pm
What we really love is good company.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 04:52 pm
RIDER COMIN!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 05:00 pm
sounds nice!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 06:16 pm
What's for supper tonight, guys?

Hamburgers here.

http://www.petewilk.com/2000/pics/motorama/m121big.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 06:35 pm
Hello, 911, Do you have some spare jumper cables and a quart of Lidocane?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 06:57 pm
Reyn, that's what we'll be having tomorrow evening.

Farmerman, what is lidocane. Doesn't sound familiar from the 60's (at least not that I remember...).
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 07:16 pm
Where the hell is the wine?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 07:34 pm
Hey, we thought you were bringing it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 07:49 pm
Diane,I got these "do it yourself" instructions from JL MAtthews MD website. I still cant figure out why someone would be putting up instructions for hospital interventions for fibrillation. Who the hells going to take the time to google instructions for a lidocane dosage

Quote:
In acute myocardial infarction, sustained VT occurs most commonly within 24 hours of the onset. It carries a risk of degenerating into ventricular fibrillation (VF ) (see figure 9b ) and must be treated aggressively. A lidocaine (heart medication) intravenous ( IV) bolus followed by a continuous infusion may be tried. If the VT does not revert immediately or if the patient is hypotensive (low blood pressure) immediate DC electrical cardioversion is required. Following the cardioversion, the IV infusion of lidocane is continued to prevent recurrences.

These are all tools I have around the house. I have a welder (but its back home, besides I just remembered that its acetylene . No help.
Maybe if I use the RV batteries. I have no idea where to get lidocaine. I just hear it on TV when theyre working on a heart patient and, anyway, my point was , actually, a sort of , tongue-in-cheek response to REYNS piece of dead beef slathered with lard and bacon, dripping with melted cheese and big as a house.

Since reading all the recent posts on the size of Noahs ark and that it couldnt be built as planned but if it could it would be waaay big. With all that firmly in mind, I would have to say with precision that Reyns burger would be a cubit and a half across
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 08:18 pm
Dys has thoughtfully provided another thread on high colonics, to which we will refer after tomorrow night and to which I have added some high colonic advice. Here 'tis.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2130759#2130759
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 09:16 pm
farmerman wrote:
....Since reading all the recent posts on the size of Noahs ark and that it couldnt be built as planned but if it could it would be waaay big. With all that firmly in mind, I would have to say with precision that Reyns burger would be a cubit and a half across

I'm always in awe of men of science. :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 09:30 pm
lidocaine numbs, and menthol numbs, so couldn't we just keep on hand a pack of kools?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 09:31 pm
the burger can't be bigger than a wee small typist's forearm. cubit and a half? nay, but formidable.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A pretty good wine
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 05:17:48