Shewolf is having another birthday; you're invited

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:46 am
Shewolf's birthday is Saturday. RSVP if you plan to attend the crazy, wild party.

BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,417 • Replies: 53
No top replies

msolga

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:48 am
Yes! Very Happy

(I'll save my greetings for the big day!)
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 08:00 am
Absolutely, BBB.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 08:09 am
Happy burpday Shewolf.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 09:02 am
Happy early birthday, wolfie! Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 09:04 am
Shewolf is turning forty isn't she?

She still looks hot as hell.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 09:24 am
So do you Gus. Who can resist a guy with a pitchfork?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 09:32 am
For her actual birthday, I am going to tell the wolf lady the REAL meaning of "Indian Giver" .
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 11:27 am
BBB
Letty wrote:
For her actual birthday, I am going to tell the wolf lady the REAL meaning of "Indian Giver" .

Oh oh,

BBB
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 12:53 pm
Well, BBB. It doesn't actually mean giving something and then taking it back. Incidentally, it was nice of you to start this thread.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:02 pm
Embarrassed

how sweet.

Thank you Smile

Happy birthday to ME!

I have ALMOST completed my 30 to 30 list..

I am actually contemplating a small stud for my nose.
Maybe a small gold ball.. sort of like the women from south america and India do.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:04 pm
Happy birthday, Shewolf. Have a wonderful day tomorrow and through the coming year!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:17 pm
Hey!

have a happy birthday, eh.

Very Happy
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:21 pm
It's 2.20am Saturday, here in U.K.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHEWOLF!!!!

Have a lovely day!

Sarah
x
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:23 pm
So
technically , in UK, im 30....

right now..

Cool

niiiiice
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:34 pm
30!!!

...and you're looking good shewolf!

Your ose is still wet and cold...

(you are the same age as my daughter, but don't tell anyone, besides, I was only 12 when I had her)

x
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:44 pm
Happy Australian birthday shewolfnm as it is now well into saturday here.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:45 pm
Shewolf--

Happy Brithday. Your thirty-first year will be much easier than this last year was.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:51 pm
Happy Birthday, wolf lady. Now for the explanation of Indian Giver. When Grant was president, the men who were in charge of Indian Affairs, embezzled the money allotted for the Indians on the reservation. They were supposed to give clean, warm blankets to all, and instead gave them moth eaten and raggedy cast aways. So when one talks about being an Indian Giver, they mean people who give trash instead of what should be given. Last year when I relinquished my title as resident witch, I did it in good faith and NOT as an Indian giver.

Big hugs, resident witch, and I predict that things will look up for you, honey.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:53 pm
I cried when I was thirty, I wasn't married, sob. I'm not sure it was the exact day I was thirty, maybe the one before or after as the exact day had party stuff happening, but one of those days I wimpered hours away because I wasn't married yet, and one specific person was not marrying me. With good reason, it turned out, though I didn't understand.

I get sort of bemused here on a2k when I read new threads with someone freaking because all her friends are coupled or married, at, say, 22. Even I thought women of 26 who weren't married were somehow sad. Well, when I thought that was in '63. I got over it. Life is longer, more complex, richer, more frustrating, more depressing, more in your face than some of us have the savvy to understand, early on. though I think you do.

My dear Wolfie, you have become quite a woman at thirty. Enjoy it, revel in it, ok, suffer in it as it happens, but grow in it.

Much love,
Osso
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Shewolf is having another birthday; you're invited
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 04:20:03