what does my dream mean?

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 03:30 pm
Please can anyone tell me if there is a meaning or significance to the strange and vivid dream i had last night?

I dreamt that I gave birth to 7 puppies and then a normal human baby. It was not a pleasant dream.

thanks

x
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 605 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Chai

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 04:30 pm
Maybe you think you're a bitch?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 04:40 pm
I think birth in dreams is supposed to represent literal labor, like your work, your job, a project at work, a labor of love (like a home project of some sort). Does the number 7 relate to anything like that? Dogs are loyal, is there an issue of loyalty at work?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 05:11 pm
Seriously...

I do think peoples dreams mean something, but I don't think it's something that can be looked up in a book.

You might tell me dreaming of a plane means a certain thing, but if you don't know about my life experiences, and how the symbol of a plane would fit in there, it's just a guess.

I dream about houses, airports and train stations, but I know they don't represent what some book would say.

Your dreaming of birth and puppies and a baby....what's going on in your life? How do those things fit in?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 06:03 pm
Dorothy,

I once had a weird dream and when I woke up in the morning I said to myself, "I know that dream must've meant something! But what?"

In my dream, I saw a mouse in my house. I got some kind of receptacle (seemed like a styrofoam cup or something like that) and I would scoop up the mouse in it, then I'd start to open the door so I could take him outside.

Then I realized I had to put him down to open the door. Of course, the mouse would escape from the receptacle so I had to catch him all over again. Then I'd get to the door, realize I had to set the mouse down again, the mouse would escape again, etc.

Finally, I managed to get the door open, and had the mouse with me to take him outside. As soon as I stepped outside, I woke up!

That was weird! But I had a feeling it must have meant something. So I found a website that analyzes dreams. They did an interpretation for me and said this might have something to do with your job. Do you feel like you're doing the same things over and over again, and it gets frustrating? Do you feel like you're running around in circles? They also said the door represented freedom, and I was feeling frustrated about trying to get out of the door.

At that time, I had a job I hated which was very high stress. I had to work long hours, and it often involved doing a lot of repetitive tasks.

The next day at work, I was running around at the end of the day, trying to finish up a few things before leaving for the day.

Every time I would get to the door, I'd realize I'd forgotten something else I had to do. I did this about three or four times, before I finally said, "Great! I can finally get out the door!"

Then I realized......it was just like in my dream!!!

I'd suggest going to a website that can analyze your dream for you. I just looked for you, and I found one called www.dreamstop.com

The thing is, it probably won't be any in-depth type of analysis -- but it will hopefully give you some ideas about what your dream may have meant. It's a place to start anyway!

Good luck! I hope the website helps you! :wink:
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 05:06 am
what does my dream mean?
chai tea-I KNOW i'm a bitch

x
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 05:12 am
Last night I dreamt of being cut up into tiny piecs by a chainsaw weilding maniac.I hope it means something nice.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 06:03 am
what does my dream mean
thanks guys for your suggestions and i will certainly check out the dream website.

know what you mean about it all being open to interpretations but sometimes you just get the feeling that it has been triggered by something, especially when you wake up feeling so strange and think about it all day.

I have recently had my heart broken (boo hoo) and been trying really hard to pull myself together and stop wallowing in self pity but it's hard. Sorry to be a bore but I had another strange one last night about Madonna who was in a relationship with a guy who I have always had feelings for. She then turned into my auntie who I have never got along with. I went to stay with them but was made to stay in the in the garage outside which had a rusty padlock on the door....

Jesus, I'm boring myself...

x
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 07:26 am
material girl wrote:
Last night I dreamt of being cut up into tiny piecs by a chainsaw weilding maniac.I hope it means something nice.

you know mg, every day you manage to say something that just cracks me up.

I like your style.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 07:57 am
Chai Tea wrote:
material girl wrote:

you know mg, every day you manage to say something that just cracks me up.

I like your style.

Cheers sweetie, I like your avatar.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 08:37 am
I think I'll change it so not to insult the Chinese students....I just answered some of their questions and thought....ugh, that's not nice.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 09:33 am
Fair enough but bare in mind whichever nationality of child you put in there, its gona be offensive to someone.
If I could Id send you a piccy of me as a littlen for you to use.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 01:35 pm
naw, I wouldn't use another kid.

and as far as offensive, hey, the kid's the one smoking.

I'll bet you were cute.

me, I looked like Pippy Longstocking when I was little.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/maryjane_ln/stoned_kids_050914.jpg
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » what does my dream mean?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 04:46:10