How's your Saturday night going?

Rae

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 07:41 pm
Let's see.....

I left my house at 16:00 this afternoon to go to work and bring my coworker/friend, Cindy, some meds for her sinus infection. While there, I helped her set-up for a banquet function and then got caught up watching all the goings-on in the kitchen.....five hours later, I'm home.

Saturday night.....and I spent mine hanging out at work..... Rolling Eyes

What have you done tonight? Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 995 • Replies: 19
No top replies

husker

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 07:43 pm
Tell ya in a few - just got done eating and drove daughter to friends for the big torch-light parade. checking back in here to see what's up to hold my interest.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 07:44 pm
uh no - rae just signed in!! LOL
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 07:45 pm
Such an interesting life I lead, isn't it, husker?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 07:54 pm
Im tuning a bandsaw to cut thin sections of veneer . Im getting really frustrated trying to stretch the wide sawblade over the wheels . I have to center everything and so I stopped by here and saw Craven had a thrad about God and a rock > So , the point is, I have no life worth mentioning.
Its been a crappy day, all rainy , and weve got this cat thats in heat and is mooning all over the place and will not shut up. She gets fixed next week. she still looks like a kitten though.

TV sucks

We have 25 little chicks in a cage in the fire place hearth, we have them in a big dog cage with a heat light , and Ive been feeding them worms.Buying chickens , Thats another stupid idea I had, and Mrs F is now certain that Im senile.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 07:59 pm
Awwwwwwwwwwww.....little chicks! Already your life is WAY more exciting than mine, farmerman!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 08:24 pm
I went to see the matrix with quinn and terrydoo this afternoon and we came home to join a little house party here. Still house partying.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 08:30 pm
A house party? And I wasn't invited? Heads are gonna roll.....

But, I'll forgive ya'll if ya pass around BIG HUGS from me! Please!

How was The Matrix, by the way? I've already seen the 'official' reviews ~ none of which have been too kind.
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 09:56 pm
Rae<

I'm spending this Saturday night waiting to get sleepy enough to go to bed. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 10:03 pm
Hope your dreams are sweet, williamhenry!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 10:10 pm
Saturday night was yesterday here in Oz .... A quiet night. Very pooped after running around all day:shopping, a vet visit, visiting a friend, then cooking pasta for dinner ... A couple of glasses of wine put me to sleep, only to wake up cold in the wee small hours. Brrrrrrrr Shocked ...With 2 cats taking advantage of the situation by sleeping on my chest ... Off to bed for all 3 of us around 2 am. Smile
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 11:11 pm
Aaaw, cats are good on cold nights!

Sorry I dropped off the thread as suddenly as I came into it. Rae, didn't see the bit about passing along hugs until after Q and TerryD went home.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 11:14 pm
No problem, littlek ~ please pass the hugs along next time you talk to them or see them.....I mean it.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 11:17 pm
littlek wrote:
Aaaw, cats are good on cold nights!
quote]

Yep, saves many $$$$$ on the heating bills around here! Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 11:18 pm
L'K where are you?
0 Replies

bobsmyth

Reply Sat 17 May, 2003 11:41 pm
How's your Saturday night going?
Just got home from my little neighborhood bar. 1:23 am. Had a few beers, talked to some friends, sang some songs. Hugs and kisses. Feel fine. Not drunk. Ran into a guy I knew who had some unresolved problems with his girlfriend. Gave him advice. He was grateful.

A lot of people seem to have trouble dealing with how to resolve problems with each other. And alcohol seems to bring it to the surface. I think and hope I helped him. I don't really know nor does he. Time will tell. A lot of the problems that he and we face are resolved not necessarily by what I told him but by the belief in himself. The thing that really weighs on him is doubt. This can be overcome but he doesn't know that yet. I did the best I could. What more can you do?
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 18 May, 2003 11:10 pm
My Sunday has been just as thrilling as my Saturday.

I just wanted to get out of the house.....

Called A#1 son to see what he was doing and ended up going to his house. Dougy has very dark red hair and the plan was to dye it blonde. He only has three days of junior high school left and he wants to go out with a bang. (He dyed his hair black the day before winter vacation started.) Rolling Eyes

I don't know too much about hair colouring ~ but I do know that red hair is the worst to work with on the 'home' level. Much easier to go to a salon.

But, after three colour treatments, with a dose of peroxide in-between first and second treatment, his hair is now very light strawberry blonde.

The kid is happy ~ the dramatic effect he wanted is there.

And I had an enjoyable evening with son, ex-hubby and the cat and dog I left behind.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 08:19 am
Rae! You gotta tell us how Dougy looks as a blonde!

We had an Italian band playing in the restaurant this saturday, they were really really good, and so was busine$$! After that I went to my favorite watering hole with urs, and a buddy of ours. Wasn't much happening there either, at 1 in the morning... Managed to get home at 4 though, go figure!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 08:26 am
Well, well, I managed to get home at 2 ;-)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 19 May, 2003 09:21 am
Saturday was good time. Went to one of my favorite restaurants, saw Matrix, then got a little buzz off of a scorpion bowl.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How's your Saturday night going?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 10:50:27