Sexy men (and women) over 40

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:37 am
When you hit 40 Nimh, I'll post your picture. ;-)

I have been posting all over the range. Starting at 40 and going on up.

I love 'em all..
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:38 am
There he is! Whenever I think of him, I think of that scene in Pulp Fiction where he's talking about Bruce Willis's dad's watch and what he had to go through to get it back from Vietnam.

But yeah. He's hot.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:47 am
nimh wrote:
Oh god. Too. Many. Smileys.

yeah Confused
whats up with that? Shocked
looks like smilie central took a dump in your post Rolling Eyes

Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:49 am
Yeah nimh....that's my definition of sexy too.....if I'd go to bed with them....

Mostly for that "look" but really, when I'm thinking about it, I'm also thinking of someone that, after the sex, you can cut a fart and not get all embarrassed.

They'd probably fart in response.

New thread....Who would you have sex with, then fart in front of?

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:50 am
HA!

ok, here is someone who I believe is JUST at 40-

http://www.getredsoxtickets.com/images/george-strait.gif

I have this strange fantasy about him.
He seems so.... pure.. and boring in bed , that I want to tie him down, and call him my bitch for an hour or so
Just to try to break him in... ya know?

But for some reason, I think he is really hot
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 06:56 am
Hey shewolf, click on below to see what Reyn's avatar is right now...

Reyn
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 07:01 am
Laughing
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 08:51 am
With Walter's kind permission I played around with his photo of dys using a new matting technique I've been working on.

Dys's eyes are so ohmygod gorgeous that I do believe that he does indeed belong on this sexy thread....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/boomerangagain/dys.jpg
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 09:21 am
Hey, that's cool!

People I'd sleep with, hmm, OK that would knock off the very youngest ones I think (even if it's legal and even if it's not gonna happen, just, yechhh), but it'd hold true for all of the men I've posted here.

I guess that's a different sort of middle ground between "niiice to look at" and "I'd want to be in a relationship with him." Although there are more people I'd want to look at and just look than actually sleep with 'em. Not just for age, several factors.

That's all so ridiculous though (I dunno, shipwreck and desert island maybe, who knows, but...) that "lookin' goood!!" seems more straightforward to me.

I'm not one to fantasize about celebrities, more about situations.

(Littlek, didja notice we posted the precise same pic of Sting? It's a good 'un.)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 10:54 am
Oh, I don't fantasize about celebs....

That's just the pictures we can find to post.

If I saw pictures of "joe nobody" but he fit the bill, I'd post them

RELATIONSHIP!!!

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP!!!!
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 10:59 am
Boomer, lady love, you got me looking almost like human bean. No complaints from me. (can you get some of the wrinkles out? I spent too many days out on the range)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 11:00 am
I was referring back to this post:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2098890#2098890
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 12:54 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Eva-Like FreeDuck, I never saw anything in John Jr. If he were not a Kennedy, with his money and power, and did not have some of his father's "charisma" rubbed off on him, would you have felt the same way about him?

To each her own.

Sure, money and power are always an aphrodisiac, but I wouldn't have picked Donald Trump. Laughing

JFK Jr. had style. And intelligence. (I never missed his editorials in "George." Dammit, he was just coming into his own.) And he had the kind of drop dead looks that could've stopped traffic even if his name had been Elmer Fudd.

Remember the classic episode of "Seinfeld"...Master of Your Domain? It ended when Elaine saw JFK Jr. on the street and lost it. That would've done it for me, too.

(Sigh.)

When I heard his plane had gone down, my immediate thought was that it wasn't fair. The world couldn't stand to lose that kind of beauty.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 01:12 pm
Back to some MATURE hotties....

http://www.archivio.raiuno.rai.it/image/0105/010535.jpg

I used to swoon every time I saw Peter O'Toole. He's a little too long in the tooth now at 73. But I loved him at this slightly younger stage. VERY sexy.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 01:46 pm
Eva wrote:
George is much sexier now than when he was younger, IMO.

It's a crying shame this man never made it to 40. (In many ways.) What a loss. But to stay on topic...I still think he was the sexiest man I've ever seen.

http://www.robertdeutsch.com/pages/people/images/17%20jfk%20jr2.jpg

I agree. I thought he was extremely sexy.

Yummy :-D
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 08:09 pm
Wow. I just saw that pic of Dys now. Smile

I'm sure you've heard it many times before, but man, you have got a great face. So much character and charm. A face a woman can not get bored with.

And your eyes are so gorgeous.

Excellent photo, Walter.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 08:40 pm
I was sort of isolated in my youth, only child, parents who moved a lot. The day I turned sixteen I started a job in a hospital, where I worked for the next six years after school, on weekends, full time in summers.
Lots of doctors around there, most, well, damn near every one of several hundred, were men in those years. And me wanting to be a doctor myself. So, I had various crushes, those were really the only men I knew besides my dad, and they were all by definition quite a bit older than I was and by definition fairly smart. My other associations were from the movies... and movie stars were older than I was. (I went to a girl's catholic high school, wasn't social as I went to work after school...) What am I saying, it made sense that all my crushes were on older men.

Why the hell did I marry a much younger guy? (slaps self... but in my own defense, he was very interesting).

I think girls/women are raised or perhaps genetically primed to fix on older men, and age signs in older men aren't much of a turn off. Men on the other hand may be primed in the opposite direction, and be near-repulsed by the idea of sex with a visibly older woman, certain exceptions obviously understood.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 08:44 pm
O'Toole was fantastic, but I never got so far as to imagine an evening in wherever with him..
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 09:17 pm
Ok, to pick a older man that reeks sex appeal to myself I'd have to pick Sean Connery.....ummm ummm, hot diggity dog......lol He'll be 76 this August... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/42/SeanConnery.jpg
http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/62/09/38m.jpg

And one big ole bad boy...who will turn 45 in July....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ae/Toby_keith1.jpg/350px-Toby_keith1.jpg
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 10:47 pm
Boomer! Love what you did with Walter's pic of Dys. It is great to read posts by several women who said that they like his face (he thinks he's ugly, crazy man).

When we first met, it nearly knocked me out, to see that face, to hear his voice--on top of it all, to talk with him and realize the intelligence, gentility and integrity. Boy, I was a gonner.

What was really funny was that I had to go after him--I'd never done that in my life, but he took some convincing and I wasn't going to lose him because of my shyness. He knocked my socks off (and then some) in his sweet, gentle way.

That face.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:30:22