Thanks to Asherman

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:46 pm
The lady Diane and The Dys have been intricate now for over 3 years and my stroke didn't kill me (I'm definitely dumber but she hasn't noticed). I think our relationship may last.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,365 • Replies: 37
No top replies

littlek part deux

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:47 pm
Aaaaawwww.......
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:49 pm
We all knew you could make it. All except reyn, who never liked either one of you.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:50 pm
Whenever I think of the two of you, it really warms my heart. Very Happy
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:52 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Whenever I think of the two of you, it really warms my heart. Very Happy

Yeah really, it's a new age when even cowboys get laid.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:56 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
We all knew you could make it. All except reyn, who never liked either one of you.

I heard that fella!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:57 pm
Um...(this is probably a stupid question, but)...what's Asherman got to do with it?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:58 pm
Reyn wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

I heard that fella!

Careful Edgar, Rain is now an offical poopity head, second only to you.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:59 pm
Eva wrote:
Um...(this is probably a stupid question, but)...what's Asherman got to do with it?

We met, for the first time, at Asherman's home.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:59 pm
Eva wrote:

I think he drugged Dys so Diane could attach the ole' ball and chain
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:00 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Eva wrote:

I think he drugged Dys so Diane could attach the ole' ball and chain

Actually I think our dear friend Asherman likes me.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:07 pm
Thanks for the explanation.

Three years already?! That's wonderful! Actually, you two are wonderful. I'm so glad you found each other.

Go give her a kiss, Dys. Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:11 pm
Well, that sure worked out!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:15 pm
Yeah, Dys complains because before the stroke for instance, if someone mentioned a phrase from John Dos Passos' USA Trilogy, he could immediately say which book and what chapter the passage came from. I tell him most people never knew half of what he's forgotten. Still, it bothers him.

Most important, he is a good lay, even with his boots on. Escpecially with his Stetson on. Did I mention he is a contortionist?

Next most important (really number one on the list) he is the sweetest blue-eyed cowboy who ever lived. He has the most integrity and moral honestly of anyone I've ever met. His stories about summers with his grandfather are priceless. Why he hasn't written his memoirs puzzles me. His life has been interesting, unique and well-lived. He is an amazing man. Only his best friends really know about him and the life he has lived.

If I keep going he will be really embarrassed, but once in a while, someone needs to sing his praises since he would never think to mention his degrees or the respect his career garnered and I love him for it, but I hate the assumptions some people make here on a2k.

Finally, what's not to love about a man who ranched and farmed and grew flowers between rows of crops just because they were beautiful?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:22 pm
Nothin', that's what. (You're no slouch yourself...)
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:27 pm
Shewolfnm, you know me well. The old sweetness before the ball and chain ruse is an old favorite. Cackle, cackle. Twisted Evil Personally, I don't think you need a ball and chain the way your guy feels about you. He's totally yours for life.

Eva, glad we got to meet you too. It's pretty obvious that you and your hubby make a good pair. Have you ever noticed that he looks at you with adoration in his eyes?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:28 pm
Hoorah for love! I've never met in person any of you, but you sure do strike me as good folk.

You two met at Asherman's house? The stories just keep getting cuter.

All I can say is: if y'all ever come 'round to the Peg, it would be my pleasure to take any of you for drinks. Smile

May the romance be a long one. <toasting>
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:30 pm
Diane wrote:
Most important, he is a good lay, even with his boots on. Escpecially with his Stetson on. Did I mention he is a contortionist?

Very Happy

Congratulations, Diane & Dys.

And they said it wouldn't last!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 06:59 pm
Thanks, osso. Smooch.

Flushd, we'll take you up on that one of these days.

BTW, since we are really, really old, the romance had better last as long as we do. Actually, I robbed the cradle--Dys is only 61, I'm 63.

Msolga, thanks for the congrats. We are still amazed that our karma turned out to be so good.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 07:00 pm
All I can say is: it would be my pleasure to take any of you for drinks.

May the romance be a long one. <toasting> (QUOTE from flushd)

Indeed. If you check out the dates that folks joined A2K, you will see a big cluster around the end of 2002. Many of us are closing in on four years here (not to slight the efforts of later joiners; many of whom have posted far more often than I) I, too, when Dys and Diane took road trips in their RV, imagined how cool it would be if they came through my town and I could actually meet another A2Ker or two. Two old "friends" whom I have never met. Ain't the internet great.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Thanks to Asherman
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 08:34:00