Tonight, I am sleeping with Betty.

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:22 pm
The coolest it's going to be tonight, is 21C in London (70F) and very humid.

Therefore, I am going to sleep with Betty Swollocks.

How hot are you going to be tonight?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,100 • Replies: 23
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:27 pm
herd or heard, no big difference.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:27 pm
70 degrees - pwah! That's nuthin, buddy. I have slept with plastic bottles, filled with water, put in the freezer, and then taken out just before bed. Of course those were the days before my A/C. Gawd bless that little muchine. I bow down before it.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:30 pm
Abouz 26° in the sleeping room (and 24° outside) - not hot enough for switching on the A/C yet.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:31 pm
I think I might sleep in the car, at least THAT has A/C.

Not fair.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:35 pm
The fair here is i august, it's much hotter then.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:40 pm
You should be ashamed of yourself! Sleeping with another woman!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:41 pm
I believe it's going to get down to 70 degrees here too, LordE. Which is just about perfect sleeping weather, I think.

Like Dys said, in August it will be unbearable.

The humidity does make a difference, though. When I've been in the Caribbean during the summers without A/C, it has taken a few nights to adjust to sleeping on top of the covers. And pajamas and lingerie are, of course, out of the question.

Are you sure that you and LadyE aren't looking forward to this?
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:41 pm
Not too cool here neithers, but I believe London is that much hotter and humider.
Serve 'em right.

Ironic intit. Burning fossil fuels for energy gives us hotter summers, then we turn up the AC. Betty Swallocks for aver efter.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:42 pm
It wouldn't make any difference, Eva, as she is about 110 miles away during the week.

I know I brag about penis size but......
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 03:57 pm
Your Lordship

I had the same problem last night. Betty is a problem to sleep with...and she does get around at this time of year!

Last night (in London) I slept with the window open and no cover whatsoever on the bed. Actually, no cover on me, either!

Tonight, I'm in Tirana, Albania - you'd expect it to be warmer but it's been raining hard! Rolling Eyes

Good luck with the unusual weather.

KP
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 04:02 pm
Albania? Bugger me!

You don't half get around.

Did you see our new boy scoring two today, Pete?
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 04:04 pm
kitchenpete wrote:
Your Lordship

I had the same problem last night. Betty is a problem to sleep with...and she does get around at this time of year!

Last night (in London) I slept with the window open and no cover whatsoever on the bed. Actually, no cover on me, either!

That is more information than I needed.

Quote:

Tonight, I'm in Tirana, Albania - you'd expect it to be warmer but it's been raining hard! Rolling Eyes

You do get around, don't you. Shocked
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 04:33 pm
Well, it ain't gettin' any cooler, so I think I'll just go to bed and boil the night away.

If there are any volunteers who want to come and gently waft my prone, naked body, I'll leave the key under the mat.

G'Night.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 05:21 pm
Temps have been in the 90s here.

I have definitely been suffering from sweat-back, swamp ass, and Niagra balls.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2006 05:57 pm
Minus 3 here this morning (Tue). The back yard is white with frost the grass crunches satisfyingly under the foot and it hasnt rained for weeks.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 01:28 am
It is too f***ing hot ! I finally got off my ass and got airconditioning installed in my house. Nights now are a pleasure - well as much pleasure as sleeping alone can be....
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:36 am
Rosicky looks like a star - I might have to get a shirt with his name on to wear to the pub when I'm watching Arsenal games in Prague!

Yes, I do get around...though unfortunately it's just for work rather than the "sowing oats" kind of getting around. Summer wear in the heat gets me hot under the collar...and that's just from what the women are wearing! Laughing

Having said that, I'll be damn careful in this part of the world...I don't want to have my burgundy passport valued more highly than my company!

KP
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 08:06 am
the prince wrote:
...well as much pleasure as sleeping alone can be....

I don't believe that a handsome man would be sleeping alone. :wink:
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 08:19 am
When you said you were sleeping with Betty, this is the first thing that came to mind. http://www.superchefblog.com/images/findingbettycrocker.png Then I thought of http://www.johnrobertpowers.net/News/Betty%20Ford%20Book.jpg and then I thought of http://membres.lycos.fr/fangraphica/betty%20boop3-small.jpg and finally I figured it had to be http://themave.com/bijou/40wy/galry/galry-grable.jpg
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Tonight, I am sleeping with Betty.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 09:36:44