What would you do if you were invisible?

DrewDad

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 08:38 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
if you are invisible, you can touch yourself in public

you can touch other people

you can rob a bank

steal a car

fly around the world for free

ride on a cruise ship for free
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 413 • Replies: 14
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 08:40 pm
nothing would change, I already am indivisible. People are always saying "That Dys, you see see right though him"
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 08:41 pm
I'd have thought someone would have replied by now....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 08:59 pm
Pick a bunch of flowers, tape them to my body and walk around down town
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 08:59 pm
I would plant tape recorders in government offices, and replay them live on a radio station
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 09:07 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
I would plant tape recorders in government offices, and replay them live on a radio station

You think there is an audience for listening to people eat donuts?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 09:08 pm
I was hoping to catch oral sex..
but hey.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:57 am
Then it would be aural sex.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 06:06 am
I would take copious notes on all my enemies.

You know, it isn't has easy as saying "I'd rob a bank" shewolf.....You're invisible and naked, how are you going to get the money out of the bank?

Oh....it's all well and good to say "when people see money floating through the air, they'll freak out and run."

Would they.....really?

Some joker would rush up and grab some money, and inadvertantly grope you. Oh yes, he/she might jump back for a moment, but we're talking about someone who was willing to grab floating money. Next thing you know, this persons got you in a half nelson, yelling "hey, I've got something here!"

Now, you naked, pinioned to the ground by a crowd of strangers......ok, now this is turning into one of my fantasies.....

but you get the picture.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 06:30 am
Id go around and inject fresh potassium into potassium argon field dating samples. Im such a scamp.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 06:34 am
I would walk around town without fear of looking out of place and without worry of running into some annoying twit who wants to yammer for hours about nonsense while I try to pretend I gave a rat's ass about their silly stuff.

Then I would go into various establishments and rearrange the displays (or maybe just start flinging things around in the air). Visit the library and mix the books up as a way to torture that nosey librarian.

Perhaps go into food establishments and sample food from the plates of unsuspecting individuals...

Go into the bank and dispose of all the pens and deposit and withdrawal slips, head into the shoe store and mix shoes up so the left and right in each box were of a different size.

If I could manage this on election day I might rig the elections to elect some unknown person to top office.

So many choices...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 06:38 am
while your at the bank, write on the back of a deposit slip
"This is a holdup, put all your money in a paper bag and hand it over and nobodyll get hurt"

Then just watch for a while.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 07:51 am
I'd slap the piss out of Condaleeza Rice every day at the exact same time until she went mad.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 08:03 am
I would take over where The Shadow left off.
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
De Shadow do."
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 08:50 am
farmerman wrote:
Id go around and inject fresh potassium into potassium argon field dating samples. Im such a scamp.

Oh MY!

You certainly ARE!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What would you do if you were invisible?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:27:44