MY BIG TOE STORIES

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 06:46 pm
As a kid in Anderson, Indiana, I had a habit of jabbing my big toe into the door frame between the kitchen and the dining room. I was especially gifted in finding it at night as I sneaked into the TV/food area. Man, I can still hear it crunch. To this day, age 63, I can visualize the moment and the sound.

How about you? Drop something on your toe? Kick boulder?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 643 • Replies: 4
No top replies

husker

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 08:36 pm
I've broken it about 4 or 5 times lost track, about the same type of ways. Also lots the toenails a dozen times or more from mountain climbing and hiking. On my right BT there is a honking lump at the joint about the size of 3 or 4 dimes stacked up.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 08:43 pm
Posted this on another thread.....but heregoes, anyway.....

I have no big toe-nails. Had them removed about ten years ago because they were so ingrown from wearing the wrong size shoe for too many years. High-heels.

Pinky toes.....now that's a different story! I tore one off ~ almost ~ by hitting it against the cement edges Mom had for borders in my childhood home. The nail eventually came off completely while swimming in the pool......I hate stubbing my pinky toes! OUCH!!!!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 May, 2003 08:43 pm
Eesh, I know what you mean Mapleleaf. And I used to skin the big toes all the time. There's that feeling: do I look? I don't wanna, but I have to....
0 Replies

jda

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 02:24 pm
Ouch!
Hi i'm jeyda and im 13, yesterday i well hurt my toe and maybe you'll probably all feel sick after you've read this but i've got to share it with some other people (other than my self!) who find it interesting to talk about big toes!! Laughing anyway... i was carrying my 4 year old lil sis in from our swimming pool and i tried to stand her on a towel in the kitchen (we have tiles and as her feet were wet i didn't want her to SLIP over) anyway she went as stiff as a plank and then i nearly dropped her so i quickly put out my leg to save her then slipped over myself i'd hit my toe on something under the back door. Embarrassed Crying or Very sad ooh the pain!! i couldn't bare to look because i knew it wasn't good! oh my god! and when i looked... iirrrggghh... half of my toenail was all white where it had been detached from my toe!! Crying or Very sad there was blood pouring out from all around it and i'd also chopped a bit of skin out from under it! then guess what? today i made it so much worse!! just as it was starting to heal and for the first time all day i wasn't wearing a bandage i hit it with the heel of my other foot and bend it back a load more the blood starting pouring out again and i actually screamed (3 times!) it was just the shock i really thought i'd lost my lil toenail and i was so scared! it's still there though and i'm not going to walk round with no bandage on my toe until it heals, ever again!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » MY BIG TOE STORIES
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 02:12:21