Dixie Chicks Label Vs. Ann Coulters Publisher Who's Happier?

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 04:55 pm
Who is making more money off controversy. Chicks with their record or Coulter with her book?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 501 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Miller

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 04:57 pm
Coulter
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:00 pm
Miller wrote:
Coulter

can you offer some proof?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:10 pm
I can't find any stats on Coulter but the Chicks latest cd has already sold 900,000 not counting Internet downloads and at an average price of 17.99 that's 16, 191,000.00

I don't know how to arrive at any figures on Coulter.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:13 pm
Coulter: One, to Miller.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:19 pm
I'm really curious not trying to start any ****. How to find those figures?
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:23 pm
Who the Hell knows whether the Dixie Chicks or Coulter are making more money? The question I'd ask is; which one, the Dixies or Coulter are able to sleep at night? Seems to me the Dixies feel strong, confident, rested, resolved, comfortable, and supported after their hiatus and now return after their comment about Bush. I don't see how Ann Coulter could claim much sense of peace from her position.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:24 pm
I was listening top NPR a couple of days ago, and they said the chicks were bombing with ticket sales, but then they said something that seemed to contradict that statement.

I don't know. I'll se if I can find some unbiased sources. Don't wait up for me. Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:25 pm
Gala wrote:
Who the Hell knows whether the Dixie Chicks or Coulter are making more money? The question I'd ask is; which one, the Dixies or Coulter are able to sleep at night? Seems to me the Dixies feel strong, confident, rested, resolved, comfortable, and supported after their hiatus and now return after their comment about Bush. I don't see how Ann Coulter could claim much sense of peace from her position.

You think that may be a bit biased?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:35 pm
Gala wrote:
I don't see how Ann Coulter could claim much sense of peace from her position.

What's that got to do with a hot chick making a ton of dough?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 05:40 pm
Miller wrote:
Gala wrote:
I don't see how Ann Coulter could claim much sense of peace from her position.

What's that got to do with a hot chick making a ton of dough?

you think that anorexic horse faced c*nt is a hot chick? Holy ****. Shocked
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 06:37 pm
http://myspace-376.vo.llnwd.net/00381/67/37/381817376_m.gif
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 07:07 pm
Ann coulter is hot to you, Miller?
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 05:45 pm
Lash wrote:
Gala wrote:

You think that may be a bit biased?

Perhap, but knowing from personal experience, attacking and holding ground on that attack is exhausting. What's with Coulter and the viciousness? Just a dumb angle that makes a ton of money and she garners high ratings on a mindless TV show.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dixie Chicks Label Vs. Ann Coulters Publisher Who's Happier?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 06:20:20