My Mouth Hurts

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 08:11 pm
No, you nasty foul minded you-know-whatsits....not because of that.

I went to the oral surgeon today. He pulled a tooth out. It is throbbing. After removal tooth ache is sometimes worse than the original toothache. And what the hell is up with the symptahy pains? You know....when you have a tooth pulled and the OTHERS in your mouth begin to ache....

sympathy pains my @$$.

Anyway. I feel like having a conversation. What are you doing tonight? Are you working on anything important and checking a2k with base irregularity or are you sitting with your finger on the 'new posts' link clicking it ever 48 seconds? What are you doing tomorrow?

Gosh, do i sound bored? I'm not so much bored....but i feel like talking. lotsa talking.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 330 • Replies: 5
No top replies

littlek

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 08:12 pm
I'm hot compressing my dog's butt, thanks for asking!

I know from experience that mouth pain ceases fast! You'll be feeling better in no time. Did they give you good meds?
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 08:14 pm
yeah, they did. but, they make me nauseous, so I didn't take them. tylenol works well enough....but it's starting to wear off....so i'll be popping more in a bit.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 08:15 pm
<nodding> I had my wisdom teeth pulled (all at once) and only took the meds through that first night. I couldn't function on them. Then I took tylenol.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 08:29 pm
it's good, and it works.

i wonder why 'tylenol' doesn't get one of the little green lines under it. There is definitely product association. *shrug* oh well.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 08:35 pm
Wait, hold on....."Hot compressing your dogs butt"?

anyway.....(god, hot compressing)....yeah mouth pain is the worst. fortunately is does heal pretty quickly.

I remember after having some dental work done, I got whatever the pain pills were.

Shortly after I got home, the novacaine wore off... Shocked

Now, I never took pills, maybe an aspirin.

I took the pill and laid down on the couch about 1 in the afternoon thinking "c'mon start working. Finally after maybe 20 minutes they started to kick, I remember glancing at the clock.

I laid there for about 15 minutes, thinking about something, when all of a sudden the pain came back. I though "Sh!t! that stuff didn't work" I looked at the time...it was about 6pm.

Had to laugh in spite of myself.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My Mouth Hurts
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:06:47