Only if you knew me before, would you care about this

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 08:25 pm
but....here it is...

I have been kinda (or not so kinda, but actually) MI-A-2K for a while...months? a year? I've lost track really... Because I've adopted a hobby and before that had explored various other boards, but just out of curiousity. I found that (and this must obviously be a testament to a very poor span of attention) I could not cultivate very good ________ships online at more than one board. I had even (gasp!) stopped adding to the portal here - bad bad sharia.

ANYWAY....

I wanted to formally say that I am never leaving you guys again - the web is a very scary place, and I do not like being out in it unprotected. I like the safety net here, of knowing who's who (as much as one can that is) and what's what. I mean, even WITH the likes of gus running around...well...it's still the best place to be for stupid conversation, intriguing conversation, and for the most part genuine long-lasting people. I guess, except for me, but...okay, later for the mush.

In any case, I am returning, and even though I'm on vacation and have to get off the computer now or hubby will be pacing the floor of the living room when I get back upstairs, I have missed you all (the old ones that I know I mean...I cant' miss you new guys (new to me I mean) )and I'll be back to my regular day in day out all day long like I don't have any sort of job at all posting self beginning friday (which is when I will be back home w/ my very own computer and able to jump back in with both feet...uhm..virtually)

*smoochies*

hey, uhm...where's bill?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,202 • Replies: 24
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 08:28 pm
*smooch*

I've missed you and your baby girls.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 08:29 pm
Welcome back. I always enjoyed your posts.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 08:30 pm
HOLALA RI RI OOOOH! HO LALA COO COO!

ehm.. i mean, welcom back, onyx!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 08:32 pm
So glad to see your sweet and saucy self back.

You mean O'Bill? He is alive and well and kicking up restaurants in the Wisconsin neck of the woods.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 08:55 pm
Great to see you onyx! Glad you decided to stick with us.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 08:56 pm
<waving!!>
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 09:20 pm
I missed you, too.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 07:19 am
Welcome home!
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 08:11 am
*giggle* it feels so nice having friends and being home..

*big goofball sigh*
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 08:14 am
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet . . . i'm glad you have brought your bouquet back to us . . .
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 08:16 am
Wasn't there a story about the lost daughter ...

Well, never mind, let your hubby do what has to be done and start posting again!

Wellcome home, btw :wink:
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 08:19 am
If I'd read Set's post earlier, I would have had some camellia sinensis poeticus as well and would certainly rephrase my response ...
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 08:20 am
Welcome back, onyx. The nice thing about absences is that there is an abundance of things to talk about upon return. Tell us a story.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 11:05 am
Nice to see you back, Onyx.

You have now been formally assimilated.

Future resistance is futile.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 04:47 pm
Welcome back, sweetie pie. Smile
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 06:48 pm
Good to see you back, Onyxelle. I missed you too.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 01:24 am
(((((((((((((Sharia))))))))))))
Welcome home, darlin. Did you run away with Craven or something? I hardly ever see either of you anymore. Sad Seconding; tell us your story...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 01:31 am
I don't think our A2K paths crossed all that many times, onyxelle, but let me join everyone else in welcoming you back!
You had some unpleasant experiences on other forums? I'm a one (A2K) forum girl so don't know too much about other boards. May I ask you about what sorts of bad experiences you had? (Don't respond to that if you'd prefer not to, OK?)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 09:39 am
THRILLED to have you back, girl! Cool
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Only if you knew me before, would you care about this
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 02:37:52