Happy Birthday Dagmaraka!

littlek

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:13 am
Happy Birthday Dag!

Come one come all, wish Dag a happy b-day. Bring champagne, bring chocolate ckae, bring potatoes and vodka! Dag, do we need willow whips for this occassion too?

http://www.kidsdomain.com/holiday/birthday/clip/cake-yellow.gif
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,095 • Replies: 73
No top replies

the prince

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:16 am
Vsetko najlepsie k narodeninam !!!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:16 am
Willow whips! Shocked

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:23 am
Happy Birthday, fellow Taurus.

(if you turned 29 today, I shall faint)
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:23 am
Gautam took the words right out of my mouth.

Then he chewed them up and vomited them messily all over the screen.

So -- chapter one done?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:41 am
Awwwwww, I am so touched! Need a bucket for tears of joy! Happy birthday, Fbaezer, too!!!!! I turned 27, close enough to 29. Are you 13th May also? Best of all days!
I don't have the chapter one - lay off my back, it's my birthday!!! but nag me tomorrow, i need it.
DRINKS FOR EVERYONE, IT'S ON ME!!!!!
watch out, that potato vodka can make you go blind, but in moderation, it's good stuff!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:42 am
Gautam, you sneak, how did you do that?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:47 am
Dahling, u wanna know my trade secrets ??

Ahh well, since it is yr b'day. A quick call to my friend in Bratislava did the trick !! I hope it means what I meant it to be, she is a great one for pulling practical jokes !!!!

She once told me "I like yr t*ts" when I asked her how to say "Can I buy you a drink ?"

And then I tried it on a slovak man !!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:51 am
wood alcohol for me, if you please. i like to drink in style, like my uncle janos. (daggy's younger than me! daggy's younger than me! zat mean i can boss her around? sure!)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:52 am
OOOOOhhh, you called all the way to my hometown to get that!!!! I am shocked and awed! Meaning pleasantly surprised. She did not pull a trick on you this time. Who is she, maybe I know her? You don't want to go around slovakia telling men you like their body parts, it is still a very backwards society in this sense, I had gay friends beaten for that!!! But thank you thank you thank you, you are a sweetheart!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:56 am
easy, patio! but nah, it's my birthday, it just so happens i do have a wood alcohol for you - borovicka, or pine cone brandy!!!! yippeeee, enjoy all you want! (also dangerous, as the alcohol contents are frequently around 70% and lead to serious alcohol poisoning, coma, death). you be careful there, mistah, or i will never finish the bloody dissertation!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:58 am
COOL BEANS!!!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 09:59 am
i thought it was the high methanol content. i'm no stranger to yer run of the mill 'merican moonshine, so % EtOH content doesn't scare me...

and happy birthday. don't do any work today, for the love of god...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 10:01 am
Husker! Thank you! Why am I yelling?! I don't know! I am so happy!!!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 10:22 am
Happy Birthday, Dagmaraka...with many happy returns of the day!

And the same to you, Fbaezer. A lovely time of year to be born. My son's bday was last Friday and I'm sure your moms, like me, were pleased to have their babies born before the summer started.

Do you have special plans? Will you talk to your family and friends in Slovakia? I hope it is sunny & warm today in Boston. Have a great day!

Thanks, littlek for spilling the beans. Wink
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 10:40 am
Well, I am patiently waiting for them to call. They all emailed though. I went for a lovely dinner last night with my man. And am going for a drink with some friends, most of whom are May creatures as well. Life... so good.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 10:46 am
happy birthday, dagmaraka - and fbaezer, too ;-)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 10:49 am
Vsetko najlepsie k narodeninam, Dagmar!

"Cake, cake everywhere,
in my hair,
under my chair,
even in my underwear!"
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 10:51 am
(Oops, gautam knows "162 ways to say Happy Birthday" as well.)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 13 May, 2003 10:59 am
Happy birthday, Dasha!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Happy Birthday Dagmaraka!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 09:25:44