Ladies what's in your handbag?

Sat 27 May, 2006 01:10 pm
I went to Thailand a few weeks ago and I asked for my handbag to be handluggage on the plane.I was shocked at how heavy it was when it came to be weighed!In my handbag at the moment I have:
Make-up bag.
Tissues
Moisturiser
Deodrant
Tampons
Mobile phone
i-pod
PDA
Purse
and last but not least Mirror.
What do you have in your handbag?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,340 • Replies: 27
Topic Closed
No top replies

NickFun

Sat 27 May, 2006 02:57 pm
No keys or spare change in your handbag prettyrussian?
0 Replies

Chai

Sat 27 May, 2006 04:04 pm
NickFun wrote:
No keys or spare change in your handbag prettyrussian?

or wallet?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sat 27 May, 2006 04:22 pm
no passport on a trip to Thailand?

no plane tickets?
0 Replies

hamburger

Sat 27 May, 2006 04:58 pm
many years ago we were flying back from germany and had bought a lot of stuff to bring back to canada . mrs h had bought a full set of cutlery ... and since we had exhausted our baggage allowance , it came back in mrs h's handbag ! (the tail of the plan was dragging on the tarmac a bit just before liftoff ... ) .
hbg
0 Replies

Chai

Sat 27 May, 2006 05:37 pm
Why do you need tampons if you're pregnant?
0 Replies

eoe

Sat 27 May, 2006 08:13 pm
Who's pregnant?

At the moment, in my handbag are car keys, phone, mirror, card case with ID, afro pick, lipstick, eyeglasses and sunglasses in separate cases and a pilot point pen. That's my small bag. I went to a backyard barbecue today. Smile
0 Replies

Tico

Sat 27 May, 2006 09:05 pm
Cell phone, wallet, comb, keys, book (in case things get boring), vehicle insurance card (I keep forgetting to put it in the glove compartment).
0 Replies

prettyrussian

Sun 28 May, 2006 06:01 am
Oh I should explain.I am not the same girl who is pregnant.I explained this earlier but I guess you didn't hear.Of course I have keys silly me!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 28 May, 2006 06:50 am
no wallet, passport or tickets?

Silly you, indeed.
0 Replies

Chai

Sun 28 May, 2006 06:57 am
eoe wrote:
Who's pregnant?

At the moment, in my handbag are car keys, phone, mirror, card case with ID, afro pick, lipstick, eyeglasses and sunglasses in separate cases and a pilot point pen. That's my small bag. I went to a backyard barbecue today. Smile

ya see Rolling Eyes

prussian is apparantly not 1 human being, but several....we have not yet been able to ascertain how many.

they all decided to use one account, but are of various types.

we have a physician who is pregnant through IVF.
a woman who weighs 96 lbs and is fat
a rutabega farmer who hangs out on the gardening thread
an engineer to is helping out in determining what will happen is an asteroid hits the earth
and this world traveler

the reason the all use the same name is that they are all very close friends, having the common denominator of being a lesbian and coming from russia.
they didn't see the need to open separate accounts, and have all agreed to "take turns" on A2k. Oh, I forgot, they have promised not to read each others threads.

you see eoe, it's all quite simple.

As a matter of fact, this is not chai posting right now. I'm a homeless person who snuck into her house last night and slept a couple hours on her couch.

I've been up for 4 or 5 hours now, reading all these posts, and feeding her cats cold cuts.

UH OH.....I hear someone stirring. Gotta go.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 28 May, 2006 07:02 am
err, person who isn't Chai Tea - as a favour to people who are of actual Prussian descent, could you consider another kinda short form for the gang of russians? maybe? please?
0 Replies

Chai

Sun 28 May, 2006 07:10 am
ehBeth wrote:
err, person who isn't Chai Tea - as a favour to people who are of actual Prussian descent, could you consider another kinda short form for the gang of russians? maybe? please?

Whew! This is Chai back again....sorry about that, left a window open last night.

thinking...... Idea....crussian.....crazyrussion.....

enough of that...I've got to go clean up some cat puke....what the HELL was that guy in the hawaiin shirt feeding them?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Sun 28 May, 2006 07:17 am
ok, shewolf is out right now.

But, I was looking at her threads and her posts
and I saw this one that is all about lez-beans.

lez-beans r cool

bye
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 28 May, 2006 07:22 am
Chai Tea wrote:
...what the HELL was that guy in the hawaiin shirt feeding them?

ok - now that I know where Setanta is - can you tell him to pick up some 1% milk on the way back
0 Replies

Chai

Sun 28 May, 2006 07:26 am
ehBeth wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
...what the HELL was that guy in the hawaiin shirt feeding them?

ok - now that I know where Setanta is - can you tell him to pick up some 1% milk on the way back

Sure, I'll just yell at him across the street.....he's playing on my neighbors front lawn with their doggie.

Do you need any of that pea-meal bacon while I'm at it?
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 28 May, 2006 07:28 am
okay, the real reason my username is djjd62, is that there are 62 of us sharing this account, from now on i will include the number of the person posting in future posts

yours truly djjd51
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 28 May, 2006 07:30 am
so that's where the peameal went. s'ok - I already took more out of the freezer. Thanks, Chai Tea, the milk's all I really need.
0 Replies

prettyrussian

Sun 28 May, 2006 08:05 am
Most of that post was a complete lie.There are only 6 of us and we felt that this username was good for all of us.We are not all weird.I for one am very boring.Plus why would I have a passport and tickets in my handbag if I am not travrelling anywhere.I don't mean what I DID have in my handbag I mean what I have in my handbag today.
0 Replies

nimh

Sun 28 May, 2006 10:51 am
I understand where prruss is coming from, really. I mean, thats why on Abuzz my screenname was "no-itsme" -- cause it was several of us, back then, too, and that way the other posters were kinda like warned that, you know - no - it's me, this time. Made perfect sense.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ladies what's in your handbag?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 09:09:48