Are there any Phil Hendrie fans here?

Reply Thu 25 May, 2006 09:10 pm
Phil Hendrie, the greatest entertainer in the history of radio, will be retiring in late June and pursuing other career options. I have listened to this guy for many years and find him to be a comedic genius and one the few people on radio worth listening to on a consistent basis.

I would recommend you check his show out if he is available in your area or you can get some of his stuff here.

I will come back at a later time and discuss some of his more entertaining programs.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 367 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Jack Webb

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 10:52 pm
An absolutely great entertainer! I have never heard anyone like him on radio. He disappeared from KFI awhile back and I have no idea where he went to.

If he is still on radio none of the stations in the San Diego area broadcast him that I am aware of.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 11:01 pm
Thanks for the feedback, Jack. Apparently you and I are the only Phil Hendrie fans on this website.

The others know not what they're missing and it is their loss.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 11:20 pm
You two are probably the oldest geezer in town. http://www.borge.diesal.de/smilies/schiel.gif
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 11:32 pm
Fun, fun, fun... I was disappointed when he lost his spot on KFI. I still get tears in my eyes when I think of the condo association president who paying off the fat kids with candy bars not to be in the Christmas paegent.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are there any Phil Hendrie fans here?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 01:58:20