I am so freakin' depressed.

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 03:59 am
Letty wrote:
But, Frank. New Jersey's do wop motels are endangered. Doesn't that depress you?

Honestly cannot remember the last time I was depressed. But I fried my brain a long time ago...and without a functioning brain, I guess depression is almost impossible.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 04:02 am
Tell ya something else that would help a depression session...

...rent a copy of the movie "Singin' in the Rain"...

...and watch Donald O'Conner do his "Make 'em Laugh" routine in that flick.

Funniest thing I've ever seen.

Just happened to re-encounter it on TV the other day....and absolutely loved it.

(I know Dys ain't really depressed! He's just looking to rile things up on A2K)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 05:52 am
Quote:
A storm moving across Arizona toward the Four Corners Region on Monday afternoon kicked up high winds in western and central New Mexico, including Santa Fe.

Breezy weather was expected to continue today, though the highest winds were expected in the northeastern corner of New Mexico.

A gust of 58 mph was recorded in Taos on Monday. Santa Fe Municipal Airport reported winds of 45 mph. The region's highest wind was reported in Raton, where one gust hit 67 mph.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 06:13 am
dyslexia wrote:
Quote:
A storm moving across Arizona toward the Four Corners Region on Monday afternoon kicked up high winds in western and central New Mexico, including Santa Fe.

Breezy weather was expected to continue today, though the highest winds were expected in the northeastern corner of New Mexico.

A gust of 58 mph was recorded in Taos on Monday. Santa Fe Municipal Airport reported winds of 45 mph. The region’s highest wind was reported in Raton, where one gust hit 67 mph.

You feelin' betterer honey buns?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 06:27 am
Well sure, but, if the winds don't kick up today I need to get up on the roof and see if I can get the cooler running. The combination of having the house all sealed up to keep the blowing sand out at the same time as not having cooling in 90 degree weather is not nice.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 06:35 am
God, I feel depressed even imagining that, dys!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 07:18 am
Thanks for explaining that, Roger. I didn't think that far in my gusting sand fear.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 10:40 am
i'd highly recommend watching "blackadder goes forth " .
watched part I over the weekend - even set was laughing !
pt I consists of : captain cook , corporal punishment and major star featuring : rowan atkinson , tony robinson , stephen fry , hugh laurie and tim mcinnery .
i guess it probably is not good for the moral of the fighting men and women - so be careful with whom you watch it !
(scene : corporal punishment 'orders for operation insanity arrive and blackadder breaches regulations by eating the messenger - who just happens to be general melchett's boyhood friend" - no , cannibalism is not involved !
seems to be applicable to the present mess the world is in ).
hbg
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 02:16 pm
I gave up smoking 10 days ago.------ a pack of unfiltered cigarettes a day.

am I depressed ? nah but when I start putting on some weight that'll be different.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 12:22:46