A2K Taken over by Trolls

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 10:13 am
I'm running out to purchase Spam right now! I want to be a complete contributor to our inevitable victory in Iraq! Freedom is on the march-- to the grocery store to purchase Spam!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 11:40 am
Is it May Fools day or something? There sure are a lot of them here today.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 11:45 am
OK, so the "joke" is spreading? Make every post relate to the mess in Iraq?

Hey, I agree--but it's a little tiresome by now, no? I mean, I tend to avoid threads that irritate me, but this BS is sprouting everywhere today.

It may be counterproductive...
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 12:08 pm
D'artagnan wrote:

Hey, I agree--but it's a little tiresome by now, no? I mean, I tend to avoid threads that irritate me, but this BS is sprouting everywhere today.

It may be spreading, but not as far or as fast as the lightening bolt of democracy sent into the heart of the middle east by a visionary and masterful strategian, George W. Bush.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 12:54 pm
D'artagnan wrote:

That's the second time I've seen you call this tiresome! How can you get tired of hearing about victory in Iraq? Don't you support the President and his strategy to bring democracy to Iraq?

<gasp>

Or are you.....

AN AMERICA HATER?!?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 01:03 pm
Achieving victory in Iraq is a tiresome task. Only thanks to the vision and leadership of our great President has it been possible. In fact, victory is just around the corner!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 01:09 pm
D'artagnan wrote:

What do you meme by "joke?" Victory in Iraq is no laughing matter; I take it as seriously as a shot-gun blast to the head of a friend.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 12:32 pm
So, did the virus die out? BS had a really nasty case of it. Too bad it wasn't fatal.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 12:38 pm
Yes it has, since Bush is calling for new elections in Iraq

Quote:
Bush has vowed he won't give control of Iraq to some "Joe al-Tikrit off the street." He said democratic elections must be held "so Mohammed Q. Public and Mustafa Six-Pack can taste the freedom endowed on them by our Almighty." Freedom to vote between two men who spend millions attacking and distorting each other's character.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 05:34:14