My cousin Cletus sent me this valuable information...

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:30 pm
SHOPPING MALL SCAM

A "heads up" for you and any friends you have who may be regular shopping mall customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another mall.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen March 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

Again - please beware!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 721 • Replies: 12
No top replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:40 pm
Gus, I'm sure Shewolf and Chai are very sorry for stealing your cousin's wallet.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:40 pm
You're not a well person, gustav. Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:42 pm
Jeeze, Gus, you make it sound like this is something which would upset a guy . . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:43 pm
No mall trips for you Cool
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:46 pm
I drove around the mall parking lot for three and a half hours last night until the security guards finally chased me away.

I'm going back in a few minutes. Maybe I'll have better luck with the mall being open.

Wish me luck.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:47 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Gus, I'm sure Shewolf and Chai are very sorry for stealing your cousin's wallet.

HEY!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:48 pm
What I want to know is what cruel parent would call one of their kids, 'Cletus'? What kind of name is that?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:50 pm
Cletus Badger-ass
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 03:01 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
cyphercat wrote:

HEY!

What?

You're not sorry?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 03:25 pm
As long as you are going to shopping malls, you might want to visit one in Iraq. Times are tough for Iraqi retailers. But revitalization is underway. President Bush has a clear strategy for victory in Iraq structured on three tracks -- political, economic and security. On the economic track, we are helping Iraqi's develop Victoria's Secret stores that may be of interest to you.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 03:27 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing

(hi-5)
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 07:06 am
I'd make sure to circle that mall for an entire day, while having little cash in my wallet.
Instead, they will find a note detailing that I have a vault stocked with much more cash, my adress, and the generous invitation to bring some of their fine looking young friends.

Hmmm...

Of course, I fail to mention that said cash is of the monopoly variety...

Naj
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My cousin Cletus sent me this valuable information...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 05:28:05