Pramod Mahajan is Dead

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 09:22 am
http://www.ibnlive.com/news/bjp-general-secretary-pramod-mahajan-dead/9336-4.html

I feel sad at this. He was a great leader.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,217 • Replies: 10
No top replies

vinsan

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 09:51 am
He was a Good Parliament Speaker ....
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 10:29 am
This incidence probably is an ultimatum to the political scenaria that may come to being in a matter of 5-10 years. Besides, at the basic level, it shows how family values in India are deteriorating day by day.Pramod Mahajan was a great leader,sure,but in lieu of ambition, he missed out on being a good brother. Yes, he provided Pravin with all kinds of monetary help but there indeed must have been an emotional gap between the two, which led the former on to take such a step. It happens. Sibling rivalry is not a new thing.

Hope that doesn't happen to me and you,if and when, we get famous. Laughing
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 07:49 am
Pranmod Mahajan Wasn't a Bad Brother. He took care of the entire family being the eldest sibling, after his father's death 20 yrs back.

He was among the top 10 candidates for the leaders eligible to be the Prime Minister of India.

Pravin had some psychological disturbance it seems.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 10:49 am
vinsan wrote:
Pranmod Mahajan Wasn't a Bad Brother. He took care of the entire family being the eldest sibling, after his father's death 20 yrs back.

May be, but you never know what went on in their family. But, it is sort of strange that one should go about pumping bullets into his brother just because he is ignored.....

forget it, shucks!
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 12:33 pm
Hey Spidey, u should be BLACKLISTED on A2K for being so irregular in our A2K Masti Ki Pathshaalaa :wink:
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 12:37 pm
Heeheeheee

sorry (catches ears)
neend nahi aa rahi hai kya? barah baj rahe hain vinny? Laughing
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 12:46 pm
I am awake for my reasons... but now that ur exam's over, u shld be sleeping sound. Do u want me to sing lori for you ...

So Ja Raajkumari..... So Ja.....
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 12:47 pm
Hey we shldn't be joking on this serious thread.... My mistake.... Embarrassed

Meet me in the Hindi Thread ... Udhar miltein hain partner...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 12:49 pm
spidergal wrote:
Pramod Mahajan is Dead

Finally.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 08:19 am
Rahul Mahajan critical.
NDTV
0 Replies