That F*cking Psychotic Anon, His Rants and His Raves

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 12:22 pm
That F*cking Psychotic Anon, His Rants and His Raves

I want everyone here to know what makes me tick. I have been a pain in the ass for some, and I want to clear the air.

My first message is to all the conservatives that I have maligned all these years. The truth is that I don't hate anyone, I may hate your positions on things, but I have never really hated any of you. Sometimes the conservative positions make me so angry I strike out, and I say things purposely that I know will make you as angry as you make me. Lots of these things I say in anger, and don't mean at all. I apologize for my abuse all these years! I truly mean this! I hope this Topic will at least help you understand me.

What I hate most is man's inhumanity to man. We are all on this world together, we are mankind, we are all family, and we owe it to each other to take care of each other. When I think of the hate, the unfairness, and the misery we cause each other it crushes my soul. Sometimes it leaves me unable to breath.

When I think of all those people who are suffering and in pain, it's all I can stand. I think about those that have no one, and have to face these trials alone. I feel that as brothers and sisters of humanity, we should reach out and support them. I think we should make it clear that we care for them, and they aren't alone. I think it is our responsibility to actually go out and find these people because many are too proud to ask for help. Many are too proud to ask, too ashamed to ask, and feel weak if they do so. Life isn't fair, and it deals cruel hands to so many who have done nothing to deserve such fates. Such is life, and I feel it is incumbent on us all to help those who have needs they can't handle or deal with. Some are the products of their own bad choices, but I feel that because someone is flawed and messed up, they still deserve a hand up! I think we are all flawed in some way or the other, but that only means we are human, and no one is perfect.

My best wishes to you all. For those that have comforted me and helped me through this ordeal, I don't have adequate words to thank you. Please just accept my humble thanks and appreciation, and treat each other with understanding, kindness and respect.

My love to you all!!

Anon
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,007 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 12:28 pm
Never concern yourself with those who find you a pain in the ass.... you cannot change their minds without changing yourself and that is YOUR decision to make.... no one elses....

Concern yourself with yourself and those who truly matter to you.... be straightforward and consistent and as for those who don't like it? F*ck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Hang in there in these tough times.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 12:29 pm
Adopt the daily motto of

f/ck it
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 12:36 pm
Yes, Anon. It helps to vent and then be calm.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 12:52 pm
bm
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 02:51 pm
Times of crisis cause us all to remember what is truly important, and human connections are at the top of the list.

Look at all the people who have responded to your news, Anon. Bottom line...we don't care about your politics as much as we care about you, either.

Come and rant anytime you feel like it.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 02:54 pm
Awww, Anon. Your message was very thoughtful, truthful and well said.

It's not always easy to just disregard the comments of others. We are all human and we don't live in a vacuum. We can't help but react to what others say.

I can tell from what you've said here that you have a big heart, so you must have a big capacity to feel things too. It matters to you what others think and how they feel.

Just remember to save some of that love, caring and respect for yourself as well. :wink:
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 02:57 pm
As I said on another thread a few days back, underneath it all, anon is a pussycat.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 03:27 pm
Look after yourself Anon.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Anon))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 07:29 pm
Anon,

I hope this doesn't mean you're going to stop posting here. Sad

Why, .... you're one of my best buddies here!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:22 pm
I think what Anon is trying to say is that, with the exception of myself and possibly Stray Cat, everyone one on this board is a cold, heartless bastard or bitch.

Anon, Stray Cat, and myself can not do it alone, people. A little help please.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:14 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
As I said on another thread a few days back, underneath it all, anon is a pussycat.

pussycat???? {{{{Anon}}}}
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:22 pm
Very nice post, Anon. I need to catch up on some reading here..... <never thought you were a pain in the a$$, but I'm mostly on your side anyway>
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 08:08 pm
Rant on, dear friend. I think it is healthy and I wish that I could do more of it. I'm just an over-socialized female, I guess.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » That F*cking Psychotic Anon, His Rants and His Raves
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 08:12:22