the coolist thing to happen

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 04:03 pm
So the lady Diane is off to Boston to visit her son and I'm all alone and my neighbor gives a ringup saying she's at the wildbird store and they have a Flamingo bird feeder dressed in Hawaian shirt and Lei and she thinks it's prefect for my yard. I pick it up tomorrow.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 690 • Replies: 16
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 04:06 pm
Serious cool!

I saw a plastic flamingo the other day that sang Day-O (The Banana Boat Song) that I thought about buying!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 04:11 pm
You should consider making a tyre swan.

http://www.rondswan.com/images/ron_web.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 04:12 pm
It would be perfect if the bird had a sign that read "Simplify". What we all need is more chochkus crappus
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 06:43 pm
I think your neighbor is a bit on the odd side.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 07:28 pm
I think he's a bit on the odd side...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 08:00 pm
Who, Dys? Well, of course he is.

That's what makes him worth knowing.

Get two of 'em, cowboy! One for you, one for Diane.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 08:03 pm
If you keep em in front of the RV at a trailer camp, thatd be acceptable. Most people in RVs arent known for their good taste . Everybody makes jabs at our string of jalapeno lamps that go over the porch awning
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 08:18 pm
I was sitting at an intersection in a bad part of town in a bad city a few years back when the loud muffled sounds of bass from an approaching car entered my window. Because the car had no muffler the engine noise competed with the bass for the rights to assault my ears with the highest decibel count.

The car slid alongside me and exhaust poured into my window to accompany the noise vibrations. I started coughing and looked down at the four gentleman who occupied the car. Four young urban blacks, all holding a large cans of beer in their hands, hats backwards on some, a few tattoes, and very menacing faces. My gaze traveled forward to the front of their rusted-out lime green cadillac and fell upon the hood ornament: a large pink yard flamingo.

I started laughing so hard one of the gentlemen flipped me off.

I punched the gas and rounded the corner, escaping potential danger. I looked back in my rear view mirror and saw the flamingo easing through the intersection and started laughing anew.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 08:23 pm
No, no, no, his neighbor is not odd, cod dammit. She's very cool.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 10:00 pm
Pink Flamingo's kick ass.
They used to be good joke material, but now I hear it is truly the elite of the elite who have the pink flamingo's adorn their yards. They have come full circle in the evolutionary process. Stake that flamingo with pride, Dys! I'll be there to see it one day! Smile
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 10:08 pm
Here in North Kackalacky they're worried about the trailer park bird flu.
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9919/birdflu6ru.jpg
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 10:10 pm
Neighborlady diabolically springs the Flamingo Strateegery on an unsuspecting dys, while Diane is out of town.

Checkmate!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 01:30 pm
Lash wrote:
Neighborlady diabolically springs the Flamingo Strateegery on an unsuspecting dys, while Diane is out of town.

Checkmate!

My thoughts exactly... Why else a "lei?"
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:50 pm
Get the flamingo, dys! Diane will be delighted! And it's another reason for us to come by and visit Cool
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:05 pm
I just saw Diane in Boston.
She was buying a lobster-shaped tofu mold.
Good eatin ahead, pardner.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 08:30 am
Dys
Dys, all you need now is a pink flamingo dog collar for Sally.

BBB
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » the coolist thing to happen
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/23/2024 at 12:46:38