littlek and dagmaraka have a spider in their basement

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:10 pm
It's a bit ironic that those two rascally Bostonians are dealing with an interloper because I am undergoing a similar situation.

I was tossing and turning last night, worrying about those two women and the fear that must be gripping their hearts, knowing that the spider could attack at any moment, when a noise emanated from my basement.

"Gus", I said to myself, "Might it be possible that there is a spider in your basement?"

I got out of bed, raced to the broom closet in the kitchen, procured a broom, all the while listening to the crashing in the basement.

I figured it must be a huge friggin spider to make that kind of noise.

Opening the door to the basement, I peered down the steps and saw an enormous shadow. Then... more banging and crashing.

I tiptoed down the steps, broom held in front in a defensive manner. I saw movement in the corner, behind the paint cans. Suddenly, the paint cans exploded and I was attacked....

http://www.smithmarketing.net/images/gold_charging_rhino.gif

The broom was useless. I held it out but the thing charged through it as if it didn't exist. I was slammed into the wall and the horn of the great beast tore a massive hole in my chest. I managed to extract myself from the horn as it picked me in the air and started shaking me like a rag doll.

Collapsing in the dust, I picked myself up just in time to avoid the next charge. Stumbling towards the stairs I managed to race to the tope of the steps and slam the door shut seconds before the beast, which I heard racing up the stairs, slammed his massive head into the door.

I can still hear the slow methodical banging of its head against the door as I type and, frankly, I am concerned that it will eventually shatter the wood and attack me with a renewed vigor.

I have vague recollection of placing that rhino down there a few years back, when it was a baby. Local hunters had killed its parents and, feeling sorry for the little creature, I took it home and placed in in a small cardboard box in the basement. I hung a single light bulb over the box, for heat, and placed some water and rhino food in the corner.

Then, unfortunately, I forgot about him. And now, perhaps because he carried a grudge for my abandoning him, he is intent on destroying me.

Life, sometimes, can be hell.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 857 • Replies: 30
No top replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:14 pm
You seem to have a thing for using my words as your sigline, Gus....

I didn't realize they put basements in swampy areas. Poor thing. Maybe if you give it some more rhino food, it'll calm down.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:17 pm
Jumanji! Watch out for lions and tigers and bears.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:23 pm
It is a male, one gathers?

It has imprinted on you, and considers you as one of its species. You thus appear, to it, no longer as a caring father, but as the dominant male, which its genes' demands are forcing it to overthrow.

You will be...briefly...safe if you can convince it you are female.

You must construct large artificial breasts, find a long wig, shave your beard, wear women's clothing, wear perfume and make up,. Make up a mannequin of your old self, and dress it in your dirtiest clothes to get your scent, allow the beast to trample this to death to convince it that it has triumphed.

After that, your only task, if you are to live in harmony with your rhino, is to ensure you NEVER smell like a female rhino in oestrus.

Or, if you swing that way, that you ALWAYS smell like a female rhino in oestrus.

Your choice.

I believe rhinos make gentle and pleasant companions.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:24 pm

It has imprinted on you, and considers you as one of its species. You thus appear, to it, no longer as a caring father, but as the dominant male, which its genes' demands are forcing it to overthrow.

You must construct large artificial breasts, find a long wig, shave your beard, wear women's clothing, wear perfume and make up,. Make up a mannequin of your old self, and dress it in your dirtiest clothes to get your scent, allow the beast to trample this to death to convince it that it has triumphed.

After that, your only task, if you are to live in harmony with your rhino, is to ensure you NEVER smell like a female rhino in oestrus.

Or, if you swing that way, that you ALWAYS smell like a female rhino in oestrus.

Your choice.

0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:24 pm

Your choice.

0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:26 pm
littlek wrote:

What a bunch of ****. Don't flatter yourself, littlek.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:28 pm
dlowan wrote:

Like I haven't been doing that for years.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:30 pm
Quote:
gustavratzenhofer
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

New postPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:26 pm Post: 1985868 - Reply with quoteBack to topReport this post to the moderators
littlek wrote:

What a bunch of ****. Don't flatter yourself, littlek.

Confused
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:33 pm
Dammit. If you bozos hadn't responded, I could have deleted those sodding extra posts.

Why is Gus behaving like an angry rude wasp today?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:33 pm
Are you telling me that you reported me to the moderators, littlek?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:34 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Are you telling me that you reported me to the moderators, littlek?

Ummmmm, no.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:34 pm
dlowan wrote:

Why is Gus behaving like an angry rude wasp today?

That's news to me.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:36 pm
I have long considered littlek and dlowan to be my best friends on this site. But now.... they are turning on me.

Friendship, I guess, is fleeting.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:37 pm
Hey! What did I do!?!?!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:38 pm
Perhaps the rhino banging on my door has put me on edge, kris. I'm sorry.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:40 pm
I think we're all just a little tense tonight. Group hug?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:42 pm
So....don the female disguise already.

And have a nice cup of tea.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:44 pm
May I call you Debbie?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 07:44 pm
Hugging Gus gingerly, but supportively.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » littlek and dagmaraka have a spider in their basement
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 12:27:34