What do you think of this picture?

2PacksAday

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 12:22 pm
What guy?...What blue boombox?....What shadow?...What other blanket?...Sand?....What pink shorts or hat?....What other?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 01:27 pm
kickycan wrote:
I think you may be right, CrazyDiamond. Which brings up another question. How does a giant penis take a picture? If I concentrate real hard I can get mine to balance a camera and keep it straight for a few seconds, but without fingers, it's all but impossible to get the damn thing to snap the picture.

that's when you make your left nut jump up and press the picture taking thingie.
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 01:19 am
The photographer needs to take a class in composition.
Close in on the woman and it could be a crack first rate photo.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 01:58 pm
Chai Tea, that is the funniest **** I've read on this site in a long time.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 02:01 pm
Ooh, hot girl-ass is closing the gap on penis-shadow! And as they come around the far turn, it's penis-shadow, followed closely by hot girl-ass, penis-shadow, hot girl-ass, and hot girl-ass is making a move on the outside, and as they come into the homestretch hot girl-ass and penis-shadow are neck and neck, it's penis-shadow and hot girl-ass...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 02:06 pm
I voted for other because I'm most interested in what the sign blocking the girls head says....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/23/2024 at 12:56:32