Madness and destruction

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 03:37 am
My dad works in one of the worse parts of town (he is a rare thing a private GP for the lower income bracket) anyway we have been having some violent strikes by our country's security gaurds because of their low wages, and in all fairness they do get paid peanuts.

Things got out of hand yesterday though, my dad came home with dents and scratches on his, and mine, beloved mini cooper s. He told me that when he arrived back fom lunch a swarm of 10 000 strikers came up the road, his security guards who were working had run away as to not get attacked by the mob. They were throwing rocks at people and cars. Anyway the police van and car pulled up right next to my dad's mini and started firing live amo at the crowd! My dad said it was mad 12 policmen agaisnt a crowd of ten thouusand, the crowd responded with live amo and rocks. My dad and his neighbors were hiding in their barred up buildings. Anyway he said that the train (the station is across the road from him) wouldn't stop when it saw the mayhem and drove on leaving this mass of choas outside my dads rooms. They threw rocks at the train too. They moved along and when my dad came out he was so upset but his car, but he said the guy next to him had had his windows shot out so he got off lucky. He said the road is littred with half bricks and rocks. This is the second time his car was a victim of the security gaurd strikes.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 468 • Replies: 4
No top replies

nimh

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 05:13 am
Damn.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 07:17 am
yeah no fun and the best part is that we all just pretend these things don't happen, our news will hardly mention it
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 07:19 am
Damn. News reports are funny, sometimes.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 07:20 am
meaning?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Madness and destruction
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 03:18:15