The Most Doable Member Of A2K?

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 01:46 am
Anon-Voter wrote:
Stray Cat wrote:
ya know, I was just thinking.....if I were a man, I'd think I was doable... very doable..... so damn doable.....

Actually Stray Cat, it's called "easy". I am sending out a hit team to get Nimh ... he's wowing all the women and it just ain't fair. Web Site indeed ... unfair competition, that's what that is!! Crying or Very sad

Anon
Nimh's got the brains and the insight, the kind of guy where you can despise his politics, but never discount his reasoning... the kind of guy that even if he hates you; you have to respect... the kind of guy that even if he did hates you; you'd never know it... and you're left with little choice but to love the man. Were I gay, and confused enough to think Nimh was, Nimh would be the most doable member of A2K! Shocked

Ps. Since the ladies seem to outnumber the men around here; he probably is. Idea
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 01:48 am
Most doable, that is... not gay. Laughing
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 03:55 am
Aawww ... you're all too kind Embarrassed

Hey! <eying squad of balaclava-clad men with guns and uniforms that read "Anon"> Whats all this then?

I mean, I was just saying that all you A2K'ers are just too kind, and all so very ... Shocked AARGH grrbllmnnr .. <death rattle>
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 07:02 am
Damn, I don't suppose mouth-to-mouth would bring him back.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 07:04 am
Quick!

Use that bill!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 07:04 am
something else to mouth might.. Embarrassed
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 07:09 am
Don't smother the man! He needs all the air he can get. Unless you can... nevermind.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 07:18 am
inflateable?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 09:39 am
Splutter, splff, crch, frrppp, cough..

{thinking : Hey! Hey! I'm still alive! I'm getting some air! I'm getting some aaii ..eehhh.. was'dat ... oh my god ... whoooaaa.. }

(Folks?

Hello?

Could all of you leave Shewolf to the rescuing of me for a while?

Nothing to see here... yes, thank you, bye, just consider me still unconscious ... Shewolf will warn you that I'm better by a real low growl, 'k?)
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 10:07 am
(watch the fangs...)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:24:32