Confused
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 10:26 am
Very Happy
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 10:27 am
I'm just personally thankful to have your moral guidance, snoodie. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CHAI!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 10:31 am
Lash wrote:
I'm just personally thankful to have your moral guidance, snoodie. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

...and I, for your creative genius, clarity of direction for our country, selfless devotion to bettering the quality of discourse on A2K, and so many other things, Lash dear.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 10:32 am
snood wrote:
Lash wrote:

...and I, for your creative genius, clarity of direction for our country, selfless devotion to bettering the quality of discourse on A2K, and so many other things, Lash dear.

Ah, but I stand in deference to you for those impeccable qualities.

I'm just a mere mortal, having fun on a message board.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 10:35 am
Lash wrote:
snood wrote:
Lash wrote:

Ah, but I stand in deference to you for those impeccable qualities.

I'm just a mere mortal, having fun on a message board.

Blasphemy! You are so very much more......
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 06:13 am
just for the record... I am the kindest, most compassionate, sincere care bear to be found around here so the rest of you can just step off!!! :wink:
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 07:39 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
just for the record... I am the kindest, most compassionate, sincere care bear to be found around here so the rest of you can just step off!!! :wink:

Of course you are.

And, also for the record ... I'm sure that if you were ever to go to the trouble of posting a dramatic exit thread, you'd have the decency of staying away ...................... right?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 07:57 am
Ticomaya wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

Of course you are.

And, also for the record ... I'm sure that if you were ever to go to the trouble of posting a dramatic exit thread, you'd have the decency of staying away ...................... right?

Is that the Christian, or the Republican side of you talking?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 08:11 am
It's the little devil sitting on my shoulder. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 08:17 am
dagmaraka wrote:
besides, there's an easy way how to tell whether two posters are one and the same by their ISP (is it ISP?) number.........

Not really.

Anon
0 Replies

paull

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 04:49 pm
Having taken a few days off, and missing us badly, Roxy is back, having told several posters that they are clueless.

I think that we should all support him in his effort to be female.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:26 pm
I think you should cop to being Chrissee # 9.

No one would say **** about your sexual melodrama if you didn't make sexual allegations about other people. Damn. I mean, even on the PLAYGROUND they tell you not to dish it out if you can't take it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:31 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 06:32 pm
Lash wrote:
I think you should cop to being Chrissee # 9.

No one would say **** about your sexual melodrama if you didn't make sexual allegations about other people. Damn. I mean, even on the PLAYGROUND they tell you not to dish it out if you can't take it.

Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 07:18 pm
Agreed.

I don't suppose you'd consider yourself accepted and just relax?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 05:13 am
paull wrote:
Having taken a few days off, and missing us badly, Roxy is back, having told several posters that they are clueless.

Three and a half days, eh?

And thats not even a record...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Adios Amigos
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 08:40:05