Do Not Vacation in Mexico

Amigo

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 07:35 pm
My conservative Mexican father told me;

"Mijo (son), Only by the grace of god and white people are we Americans"

My grandfather was treated like a dog but that is nothing compared to the blessing of being an American.

Bush will never stop selling out his country for his cheap unrepresented labour. That is what the free market is.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 07:41 pm
CJ - protesting whatever. When I feel helpless - when letter writing, petition signing and voting don't get anywhere, it makes me feel better. <shrug> my perogative really.

Amigo - so, what do you think of the guest worker legislation?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 07:42 pm
k, protesting is fine, but don't do so by denigrating the symbol of what allows you to do so. It makes you look silly.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 07:43 pm
Says you. I'll do as I like.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 07:44 pm
Laughing (pointing at k)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 07:46 pm
I've been a freak all my life - I so don't care anymore if people point and laugh at me.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 07:56 pm
Quote:
protesting is fine, but don't do so by denigrating the symbol of what allows you to do so.

If the symbol is suppose to represent my freedom then it is worthless if I can't protest by denigrating the symbol. The very act of denigrating the symbol is freedom. Take that freedom away and the flag is worthless.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:03 pm
The internet is full of people bragging about how they flew the flag upside down when Clinton was President out of protest. If we had deported all of them Gore would be President now.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:06 pm
parados wrote:
The internet is full of people bragging about how they flew the flag upside down when Clinton was President out of protest. If we had deported all of them Gore would be President now.

They are idiots.

I just smoked my cigars backwards after licking them in a suggestive manner.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:09 pm
xingu wrote:
Quote:
protesting is fine, but don't do so by denigrating the symbol of what allows you to do so.

If the symbol is suppose to represent my freedom then it is worthless if I can't protest by denigrating the symbol. The very act of denigrating the symbol is freedom. Take that freedom away and the flag is worthless.

There's a point I will never agree with you on, no matter what anyone says, not even the USSC.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:09 pm
If they're illegal immigrants, then they don't have a right to bitch and walk down the street floating an American flag upside down.

If they really are US citizens, so be it. There have been hippies around forever, what's the difference?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:10 pm
The hippies were too stoned to figure out how to get a Mexican flag actually flying above the stars and stripes.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:12 pm
its just a flag.
Thats all.

It doesnt carry the power.
The people who live under it have the power.

They make the country that the flag represents.

Cloth is cloth.

thats my stand point.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:14 pm
i've never understood most americans morbid fascination with some stars and stripes

i'm a canadian by virtue of the fact that i was born in cnada, i like my country, pay my taxes and obey the laws, i could give a rats ass about my flag, it's not what makes me what i am

i consider my self first and foremost a human being, and luckily we have no flag
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:17 pm
http://www.uiowa.edu/~policult/assets/WWII/IwoJima_flag.jpg
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:17 pm
I was arrested once in Kansas because my VW bus was painted like the US flag. fuc*k that ****.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:21 pm
Dys, I don't care who ya' are, that right there's funny!
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:21 pm
I like this version better.

http://img.buzznet.com/assets/users8/masteradriannl/default/large-msg-1119866659-2.jpg

Hunk included or there's no deal.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:23 pm
Eryemil! What's he got stuffed in that speedo?
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 08:24 pm
littlek wrote:
Eryemil! What's he got stuffed in that speedo?

Oh, it's real. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/01/2024 at 09:20:21