Stop! Thief!

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 07:33 am
During my every so drunk days, I walked out of walmart with a steam vac.
Just picked it up, walked right through the check out stands, and out the door.

Was even told to have a good day by the 'greeter'

Once sober, I have lost those uncaring 'balls' of fearlessness..
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 07:46 am
Shoplifting from Target?

Prophylactics, Marlboros, & M&M's ... all king-sized, of course.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 08:20 am
I took $5.00 from my father's wallet when I was around 11. He noticed and blew a gasket at my sister and brother. I was the goody-two-shoes younger sibling and was never considered a possible candidate for the thief. He came down heavily on both of them and they each blamed the other, both knowing they hadn't done it.

They were grounded until one of them fessed up, which neither were likely to do, since they hadn't done it. I hadn't spent the money and eventually tucked it into a pocket of my father's jacket. It took another few days for him to find it and he was still mad that someone had taken it but he lifted the grounding (it had been over a week). They continued to blame each other and I never told them otherwise. Cool
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 09:25 am
I can't believe that you all have stolen things! I'm just an innocent babe amidst the likes of you.

Amazing reading!
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 09:32 am
Uhh ... I thought this was a fantasy-shoplifting thread.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 09:34 am
Howdy Whooda.

It was intended to be a fantasy shoplifting thread but I'm thinking confession must be good for the soul.
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 10:00 am
Okay. Well, I've only shoplifted once (long, long ago) & it involved one of my fantasy items ... 'nuff said. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 10:08 am
J_B wrote:
I took $5.00 from my father's wallet when I was around 11. He noticed and blew a gasket at my sister and brother. I was the goody-two-shoes younger sibling and was never considered a possible candidate for the thief. He came down heavily on both of them and they each blamed the other, both knowing they hadn't done it.

They were grounded until one of them fessed up, which neither were likely to do, since they hadn't done it. I hadn't spent the money and eventually tucked it into a pocket of my father's jacket. It took another few days for him to find it and he was still mad that someone had taken it but he lifted the grounding (it had been over a week). They continued to blame each other and I never told them otherwise. Cool

J_B!

You are exactly like my younger sister!

I hate you now. Laughing
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 01:52 pm
I have reported you all to the appropriate authorities.

That I collected a tidy sum in reward money is merely coincidental....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 01:57 pm
<smiling, wondering how long before blacksmithn notices one of us has picked his pocket>
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 01:59 pm
Eva wrote:

J_B!

You are exactly like my younger sister!

I hate you now. Laughing

Laughing So does my sister.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 02:08 pm
You SO deserve it. Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Stop! Thief!
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 09:38:35