What's on your Wish List?

Gala

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 12:40 pm
The sky's the limit here... although my wish is pretty basic. I want to buy a paper shredder.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,274 • Replies: 25
No top replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 12:41 pm
I just entered a raffle to win a million dollar home in Santa Barbara, so.....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 12:47 pm
I wish we were able to afford a home.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 12:54 pm
I wish there was a bleach strong enough to get the bloodstains out of my underwear.

Oh, I'll also need a job in a few months, preferably something I won't hate. So if any of y'all can help me there, I was just kidding about the bloodstains, and I have two worthless degrees.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 01:53 pm
I would like a day off! Not just a day off from work, but one from everything. I want a day to myself - where I can read, watch bad TV and eat bon bons. And not talk to a soul.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 02:01 pm
I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl with a cell and I could call her.

I also wish for a new job. You want to leave teaching, Gargamel?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 02:14 pm
Well, continuing to teach at the university level, at this point (post-grad school), would require me to move to the middle of nowhere. I'd have to get a job at Northwest Nebraska State Tech, or something like that, and even that's competitive.

I want to move back to the city, but it's up in the air.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 04:11 pm
I bought a belly dancing instructional dvd from Amazon that hasn't arrived yet, I wish it would.

I also got the book "cell" by Steven King so I'd get free shipping, but.....since it seems they have to import the dvd by camel or something, they won't arrive until april something.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 04:11 pm
What subject(s) do you teach gar?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 04:30 pm
Didn't know there were homes in Santa Barbara for a million.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 04:34 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
What subject(s) do you teach gar?

I teach creative writing, and freshman composition.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 06:36 pm
I've heard that snake venom will get blood stains out rather well.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2006 06:38 pm
Linkat wrote:
I would like a day off! Not just a day off from work, but one from everything. I want a day to myself - where I can read, watch bad TV and eat bon bons. And not talk to a soul.

My friends and I call that a Martians Holiday-- the very best kind, no obligations to anyone except to do what you want and not talk to anyone.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 11:20 am
What's on your Wish List?
A shredder would be nice. But I also want a projector for drawing. The shredder seems a more likely prospect; the projector I would like weighs for too much for me to manage.

So business wins over art. Sad
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 11:27 am
I want a Hinckley Talaria 55. Everybody, close your eyes and wish real hard. Whoever wishes and if I get the boat, Ill tae you all on a long cruise. (This boat is the cats ass)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 11:33 am
I wish I had bigger boobs
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 11:37 am
I wish you did too...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 11:40 am
The lotto pots are nice and juicy these days, so I'll go with that.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 12:46 pm
farmerman wrote:
I want a Hinckley Talaria 55. Everybody, close your eyes and wish real hard. Whoever wishes and if I get the boat, Ill tae you all on a long cruise. (This boat is the cats ass)

Is that something Mr. Hinckley on Green Acres sold on his truck?

OK, I'm squishing my eyes closed real tight, and I'll even clap my hands if it helps.

http://www.maggiore.net/greenacres/images/wallpaper_HaneysTruck.jpg
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 02:49 pm
Montana wrote:
The lotto pots are nice and juicy these days, so I'll go with that.

I dunno, Montana. 6/49 odds (1 in 17 million) are ridiculous enough, never mind the Super 7. we've stopped buying and may consider the odd scratch ticket, or something.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What's on your Wish List?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:06:35