have yahoo or aol tell me what your screenname is
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 949 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:10 am
You can add your IM info to your profie.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:12 am
Carolinaboy- I think that you are putting the cart before the horse. We have a great group of people here, right on the forum. People here probably won't interact with you on a chatroom until they get to know you.

Why don't you find a few threads that are interesting to you, and respond to them? After awhile people will get to know you, and you can make friends right here!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:13 am
Carolinaboy, most people don't feel comfortable talking with strangers at first. How about sticking around here for awhile and let us get to know you first. Tell us about yourself.

Don't worry, we will keep Craven on a leash for a few days so he won't nag you about your spelling. Wink
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:15 am
I haven't said a thing about spelling! Heck I don't have any right to. My posts are riddled with typos and misspellings,
0 Replies

carolinaboy

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:18 am
u dont trust me how rudeeeeeeee or do u craven cursed meout i dont know if i comming back ok but if u lighten up i might stay
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:19 am
I didn't curse you out.

What do you mean?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:20 am
Nope, I don't trust you yet Carolinaboy! Smile Tell me something about yourself and earn a bit of my trust. It's easy, just start with Hi! My name is _____ and I live in _____ and go on from there.
0 Replies

carolinaboy

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:30 am
is it ok if i dont tell u my age but my name is josh and i l Idea Twisted Evil ive in nc
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:35 am
Hi Josh! Sure, it's ok if you don't tell me your age. I hear North Carolina is a very pretty state. I've never been there so tell me what your neighborhood looks like. Are there lots of trees around your house?

By the way, I'm Lynn. Smile
0 Replies

carolinaboy

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:43 am
no not where i live every1 talk on this fourm i got to many i can keep up with lol so i got acouple friends any1 eles wiill ng to give it a shot
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:46 am
I think I've just been rejected! :::whimper:::

Ooooh my broken heart! Sad

Enjoy yourself here on the boards, Josh. Hope you find a few folks you feel comfy chatting with. Nice meeting ya. Smile
0 Replies

carolinaboy

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:47 am
no trees were i live i have couple who elese will be my friend oh ya i got to many fourmes talk on here plese i cant be on them all at the same tiime its har to kepp track of them
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 07:56 am
Aw, what a sweet private message you sent me Josh. No need to apologize hon. Give the posting another try. If you're still having troubles send me another private message and I'll see if I can help you fix it.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 3 May, 2003 08:07 am
Carolinaboy, if you're still having problems with your posting, try closing the message board and then open it up again with a fresh login.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » im lonley have meassenger
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:44:32