tee

Well, yeah

See, I'm totally different.

I'm ambiguously straight.

<giggles>
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:52 pm
i like the other one (Gabrielle) better as Xena's sidekick.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:52 pm
Oh, I see Lilk said the name of the country while I was posting...now it looks like I read her post and then pretended to remember on my own or something...hmmm...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:53 pm
nimh wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
Yeah, what the hell's wrong with being Balki?! I liked Balki a lot. You have a problem with being adorable and kind and good-natured, nimh?

He's the laughable one who does everything that one can possibly be inept at, ineptly, far as I remember .. the one who makes an utter fool of himself whenever he tries to talk to someone, right? I think perhaps its about time I change my sig or something...

did you notice how many women adore that character? he also happened to be, like cyphercat said, gentle and sweet and genuinely caring.
sigh. you're hard to please, man.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:55 pm
Besides, it was Larry that was the real idiot. He was the one with stupid schemes and stuff. Balki was a lot closer to being the voice of reason, actually.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:57 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
George wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:
i think littlek and i would be better suited for amazon girls than for laurene and whoever...

Hoo-yah! I like that.
You guys ought to start getting those costumes together for Halloween.

Yeah, I believe Littlek went as Xena one year. Still has a sword near her bed. I'm sure we could pull it together this year as a team.

Actually, I went as Xena two years in row - but in different states.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:58 pm
Of course the women "love" Balki, Dag...but that's because women love gay guys.

C'mon, didn't you see him on that reality show? Women liked him as much as they like herpes.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:59 pm
This thread is great. Except for everything that dickhead Slappydoohoo said, of course.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:00 pm
dagmaraka wrote:

Nah, not really. I'm just tired of always being the sweet and kind and adorable one who's otherwise glossed over cos who really wants one like that? oh and i happen to have an dorky-ineptness complex this week. nebber mind me, its 5 in the morning and I had a bit too much to drink. Better get some sleep befre I have to go back to work. Carry on, please
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:00 pm
Yeah, what Slappy said
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:01 pm
kickycan wrote:
This thread is great. Except for everything that dickhead Slappydoohoo said, of course.

Is Kicky really Bronson Pinchot? Otherwise, what's he mad at Slappy for?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:03 pm
They're wrestling for dominance.

Slappy has already peed on us,and kicky's running out of options.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:03 pm
Kicky's not actually mad that I said he fits the bill of the Will and Grace guy. He's really mad that RuPaul never had her, er, his, er, it's own TV show he could be compared to.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:04 pm
So did!

http://www.onlyolivia.com/visual/tv/90/98/98rupaul/ruplau10.jpg
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:05 pm
nimh wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

Nah, not really. I'm just tired of always being the sweet and kind and adorable one who's otherwise glossed over cos who really wants one like that? oh and i happen to have an dorky-ineptness complex this week. nebber mind me, its 5 in the morning and I had a bit too much to drink. Better get some sleep befre I have to go back to work. Carry on, please

Awww, is this left over from how no one mentioned him when discussing possibilities for Momma Angel's a2k crush? I think it is. You're my a2k crush, nimh. Embarrassed I happen to like people with dorky ineptness complexes...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:07 pm
Pooky???
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:08 pm
Yes????
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:11 pm
You are trading me in for that short Dutchman?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:12 pm
He's tall.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 07:43:46