LINKS USAGE ON A2K

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 10:59 am
Recently, I have enjoyed the links provided by Sofia. Many of our members employ this device to embellish or support their points of view. Some, thankfully, even provide links that present general information or other points-of-view. The use of links on A2K is a plus.

I would appreciate LINKs to interactions in which their use definitely raised the quality of the interaction. A well evolved thread is like a written masterpiece; it should be admired.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 953 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:05 am
Mapleleaf- I certainly agree that appropriate links flesh out and enhance and interaction. I often use links in my posts. I am confused though, as to what you are driving at in this thread. Please explain! Confused
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:09 am
I have a minorly positive vibe, but I'm curious, too.
I feel there is something I'm missing...
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:13 am
Fair enough, I wanted the opportunity to review some threads in which a wide variety of links were used, perhaps an interaction which you found especially interesting and informative.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:22 am
We had some fun links on C.I.'s Three Continent A2K Gathering... lots of bridges! About other links... hmmm. I'm not organized enough, nor do I have much of a memory. Wink

Jjorge had a link to nearly every poet in his topic about Irish Poetry and Song... Will You Taste A Little Irishness?

Satt had some great links to Chinese poetry and Chinese ideograms in both Poetry of April and Poetry and/against War.

Larry BS's topics were filled with links that were wonderful.

Is that what you wanted, Mapleleaf?

Joanne Dorell has frequently put very good, very appropriate links in her posts.

And I think JerryR's links in his signature may be my most favorite!
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:30 am
Pif, you got it. I'm going to check out those folks. Thanks.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:34 am
Actually, most fori/forums have a featured thread, called something like "Most helpful links" or similar, which provide an enormous amount of links.
A2K Forum site
:wink:
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:34 am
Oh good. Ossobuco is known for her good links, as well. I know there are lots more....

Good idea!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:36 am
And Walter has given any number of fabulous links -- so did Ul, but I haven't seen her much lately.

Littlek had some really good links in North America and also in the Gardening.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 12:43 pm
Mapleleaf, I can't add anything to the already wonderful advice you've been given. Looks like you're on your way to having an encyclopedia of links!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 01:00 pm
This one is all about the links Smile

Funny Pictures Thread
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 06:18 pm
Di,
I'm not looking to establish an encyclopedia of links. I'm looking for interactions in which the use of links enhance the quality of the discussion.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 08:24 pm
Mapleleaf

I agree, I think links helpful for any number of reasons and cases. I doubt that there are many threads that have more than twenty contributions which do not include links. If politics is your thing, for example, the US, UN, and Iraq threads (now in third installment) probably contain something close to a thousand links. http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6593&start=0
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » LINKS USAGE ON A2K
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 10:59:57