Old Topic Revisited

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 10:47 am
So it looks like I'm going to have some surgery as a result of my little accident two weeks ago.

Here's the thing.....

I'm thinking of having them, when they fix my right testicle, have it dispense tequila instead of semen.

I figure it will really increase my chances for oral sex, and the alcohol in the tequila will also act as a spermicide and eliminate the need for those pain in the ass condoms.

I don't really see a down side, but lets hear from the A2K experts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 745 • Replies: 6
No top replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 10:53 am
uh..sorry to hear about your accident.
Grandious thoughts on the tequilla thing however...hows that gonna help with the clap?

Wink
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:15 am
Don't worry about the clap, I got the East Coast distributorship in 1975....... :wink: Mr. Green
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:18 am
Sounds like a great idea.

Just don't tell any of the guys down at the bar you're having it done...

Or if you do, never use the bathroom there.

Unless you're feeling lonely, and Squinn's got you out on the couch or something......
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:22 am
yeah actually...hows Sq feel about it all anyway. Tequilla a good choice you think?
0 Replies

BeachBum

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:57 am
While you have the right idea, you have the wrong treat. Have it produce chocolate. The chicks will be all over you and it. Besides, too much tequila and they pass out, whereas chocolate.......you see where I'm headed with this.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 1 May, 2003 11:59 am
That's dolve the problem I envision. Could result in some confusing and embarassing stains in your shorts, though.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Old Topic Revisited
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 07:50:22