Check out cyphercat's new haircut!

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:16 pm
Not that I'm suggesting a circle jerk, mind you.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:17 pm
Behold the power of the redhead.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Not that I'm suggesting a circle jerk, mind you.

Don't tease me, old man.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Like a pack of jackals waiting to race in for a bite.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:18 pm
Should we, umm...hug or something?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:19 pm
Well! Aren't you all sweet!

I always love to see what a fellow A2Ker looks like, so I thought I'd put a face to the ol cyphercat moniker...(Also I just learned how to get pics from the camera onto the computer, and then how to post them normal size on here, so now I'll be going overboard posting pics all the time Very Happy)

Chai, thank you for the cheekbones comment, you've NO idea how vindicated I felt to read that...I was just telling Mr cypher not two days ago that I was annoyed that no one has ever noticed that I have nice cheekbones. So I shrieked across the room at him-- "SEE! Chai says I have good cheekbones!!" I'd be happy to wish you a cheery hello every morning!

Momma A, thank you, it's Revlon strawberry blond. Very Happy

Amigo, I think that "eyes like your cat" comment is the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me! <sniff, sniff> She's more beautiful then I could ever hope to be!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:19 pm
I hope none of the womenfolk stumble across this thread and find the four of us, standing naked, looking at each other, all embarrassed as to who is going to make the first move.

You go first, Slappy.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:20 pm
Sheet, there's one of them now.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:20 pm
I like the color and cut! Hmmm... that's more or less the cut I'm after too.....
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:22 pm
Jeez, that got gross really fast...This didn't happen on Crazielady's haircut thread! Can't us ladies have a nice hair discussion without you twerps always showin' up naked!

PS, Gus, the wire on the wall is to the surround sound speakers that mr cypher had to clutter up my neat little house with.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:22 pm
I thought you took care of that business, k.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:24 pm
I thought they were a plant. Shows what I know (or don't).
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

cyphercat wrote:
PS, Gus, the wire on the wall is to the surround sound speakers that mr cypher had to clutter up my neat little house with.

Tell him I am appalled at his workmanship.
0 Replies

cyphercat

littlek wrote:
I like the color and cut! Hmmm... that's more or less the cut I'm after too.....

Yeah, it's the cut I've been trying to get for about three years! This is the first stylist I've had that listened to me and did exactly what I wanted (even though my explanation of what I wanted was only semi-coherent).
0 Replies

littlek

What my haircut? I'm never entirely happy, Gus, not with my current haircut.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:25 pm
wow, this thread is too fast for even me!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Have you ever considered shaving your head, littlek?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Sorry for it getting nasty.

Gus! Throw me back my Superman underoos. Get them out of your mouth, you sick fu&k.

Back to topic. Your haircut is to die for. Funny, I just got mine done today as well. I almost went with the EXACT same style & color, however I decided to go blonde. Thank GOD, if you and I had the SAME haircut...that would have been an egg on both of our faces!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:26 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
cyphercat wrote:

Tell him I am appalled at his workmanship.

He says, "Ask him what the f*ck he would do with the wires." He's so, so, um...eloquent...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:27 pm
Slappy wrote:

Gus! Throw me back my Superman underoos. Get them out of your mouth, you sick fu&k.

<Gus spits out underwear and races across room, wildly waving arms and crying>
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:05:14