• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,120 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:56 pm
Hep--

Glad to hear from you. Pull up a chair and stay awhile. We miss you.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:59 pm
Awww thanks Noddy! So sweet. You just made me smile. I missed you guys too. I think I will. Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 09:42 pm
Hep--

Good.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 09:51 pm
I'm trying to stand firm Noddy. I won't give up. Your encouragement is a strength to me when I'm feeling weak. Thank you so much. Also thank you so much to everyone else who stood by me in this. Your words touched me deeply and helped me more than you know. I'm so glad I found A2K.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 09:54 pm
Hep--

I've spent more-than-necessary time spinning round and round in my mind on ethical hamste wheels.

Thirty-five years ago I promised myself that if I could ever provide objective advice or a listening ear, I would do it. You help me keep my oath.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 10:08 pm
Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 10:23 pm
That is the absolute worst rap I've ever heard or seen. You stink as a rapper.

In fact, you stink as a rapper, you just a yapper, a dapper trapper in the crapper, what, you need a map? You're crap--you stink like a dead fish and I smell like so f*ckin' delish, you relish my dish but yo, stop it, you know I'm ticklish--I'll blast an uzi rat a tat tat, why don't you git you a dunce hat, cuz I'm down and fluffy like a cat named muffy oh, you want me to go get scruffy? Yeah that's my cat, and he's fat and he just ate a gnat so I gotta go now and that's that
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 10:29 pm
Uh Heph, do you think I can get a refund on my rap lessons? Embarrassed I mean no offense, but there appears to be a new kid on the block and, uh, well, I gotta tell ya, Heph, I like your style and all but, uh, well ya see, kickycan's got something you don't. Not sure what IT Shocked is, but you don't have it.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 10:45 pm
You call THAT rap! Rolling Eyes

yo watch yo mouth you crappy louse puffin on smoke... you gonna choke when you see what i got for you... sit tight an lisen i'm gonna do some dissin so hold your hat and grab dat cat i'm gonna show what to do...

BREAK IT DOOOOOWN!

Yur gonna fry when i start to fly my words will sizzle fo shizzle... the smoke you inhalin will be the assailin of my dust in yur eyes i tell you no lies let loose on that kitty he don't look so pretty with his eyes buggin like dat.. yo whattit is i'm into da biz you can't beat this rap!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 10:54 pm
I'll tell ya, it's a good thing it is a woman's perogative to change her mind. Very Happy Heph, can you ever forgive me for making such a hasty decision? Embarrassed I honestly didn't think you had IT but I can see you just didn't let IT show until you had some real competition. Shocked

I'd be willing to pay extra if you'll take me back! (on her knees begging which isn't easy to do in this danged angel dress with birds flying around you know.http://www.smileys.ws/smls/yahoo/00000051.gif)
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 10:57 pm
alright I guess... I'll even let you keep the discount. Of course you want me because I won't blow smoke in your face... :wink:

I'll go outside to smoke....

Bwaaaaa hahaha!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 10:59 pm
Bless you for your forgiving spirit!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 11:23 pm
Clearly I was wrong about you, Heph. You're good. I'm out. But still, I wonder if you're ready for the bigtime.

There is one person on this site who, in my opinion, is truly the king of rap on A2K.

Have you met LL Cool G?

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3612/llcoolg6lw.jpg
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 11:25 pm
Yep, I knew it. I told Gus it was that suit he had on in that other thread that made him look so thin. It's very obvious to me that he still definitely has IT! But, I'm still sticking with Hephzibah as my rap teacher and mentor.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 11:26 pm
Shocked Is that Gus????

I anticipate his arrival... :wink:

LL cool G aint got what it takes to take on a wing sista like me Very Happy

I'll fly circles around him till he's so dizzy he falls down!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 01:01 am
Nice to see you back, Heph. You have demonstrated a surprising level of intelligence for a colonial, so it would be a shame if you disappeared from A2K.

You can now consider yourself officially addicted.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 07:58 am
Nice to see you too Lord Ellpus. I am honored to be here. And yes agree I am officially addicted.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 11:25 am
yep -- you're currently at a 19.19 posts per day clip...
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 11:36 am
Ummm wow, that's pretty good figurin on your part Region. :wink: Actually though I must be going slow today because I came up with 18.83 posts a day. No wait... maybe it was that break I took...

Bwaaaaaaaa hahaha!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A2K Rap off... Let's go!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 06:35:01