That's Sargent Bean, thank you. Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 01:45 pm
Oops, a thousand apologies.
0 Replies

Kelly43

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 02:23 pm
Why would I be pulling your leg?? What would I benefit from doing that? Believe me or not, but it's the truth. He is my father and he did cough up this nail that was embedded in his body for over 35 yrs. HONEST.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 02:27 pm
Kelly43 wrote:
Why would I be pulling your leg?? What would I benefit from doing that? .

Attention.

Not that you are but if you were, that's what you'd benefit.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 02:28 pm
Yes of course he did, I have no doubts. He probably needed to enrich the iron in his blood, Give my best to dad and I recommend stainless in the future.
0 Replies

Kelly43

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 02:31 pm
Good one....I'll pass that along to my dad! I remember the story about when the accident happened. Growing up I had always known that my dad had this nail in his body and then just before he coughed it up, the doctor had done a chest x-ray and they discovered that the nail had slowly moved down and was now in his lung. That's when they decided to schedule an appointment for surgery to remove it. I think they must have dislodged it slightly when they sent the scope with the camera down his throat to see the nail inside and that's what made him cough it up. I think.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.59 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 10:24:16