Happy Endings...

Treya

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:18 pm
If we were able to write the story of our life and decided how it were to end how would you write your ending? I don't have time right now to put mine so if someone else is interested in starting this out I would sure appreciate it!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 563 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:19 pm
"Splat!"
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:22 pm
ZZZZZZzzzzzz.......
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:23 pm
And after the bus squashed her and they scraped all the pieces off the road, a little squirell came up and licked a piece of the pavement that was stained with her blood
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:29 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
And after the bus squashed her and they scraped all the pieces off the road, a little squirell came up and licked a piece of the pavement that was stained with her blood

My God, woman.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:30 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

My God, woman.

I have a very vivid imagination... or maybe I am still drunk from the other thread Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:31 pm
Heeven wrote:
"Splat!"

I always wondered if, when you were walking down the street and one of those 5 ton bank vaults land on you, it hurts for just a teeny second until you are flattened.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:34 pm
Ending #1-And then Sturgis ruler of the planet Sturgis, pressed the silver button and the planet imploded taking in everything and 'twas then all of it was hurled rapidly out into the far reaches of the galaxy where it collided with Sturgis2 (a planet discovered by yours truly) and then created a new civilization with bits and pieces of both planets so in essence I will never really stop existing.

Ending #2-Fade in...a dimly lit room with blackberry candles burning. I lay on a comfortable bed fully relaxed and feeling at ease. Suddenly I feel a pleasant little ripple through my temples and almost instantaneously I succumb to the end of my Earthly life as several aneurisms burst in my brain... I go without pain. Within 24 hours I am cremated and my ashes are scattered over the countryside where they become fertilizer for the trees and plants and so once again, I in effect live forever. (Note to self: find out why you want to live forever).
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 01:58 pm
I like ending #1.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 02:01 pm
Guess I won't be needing these candles then...
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 02:04 pm
I'm thinking more along the lines of skydiving ... jumping out of an airplane ... problem with parachute ... splat!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 02:08 pm
...and after a long and fulfilling life, she died peacefully in her sleep.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 02:25 pm
Where ever and however as long as all of my loved ones are around and I am coherent enough to be able to say good bye. SB and I have talked about going out together after a long, happy, adventerous life but before independence evades us entirely.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 02:36 pm
guillotined in front of a public gathering for being a leader in some very very important and romantic cause....

highly unlikely as i miss the romantic gene when it comes to nations, ideologies, etc....

well then, i just have to marry sturgis to be able to implode with his planet when the time comes.
0 Replies

Kehoe

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 08:25 pm
eoe wrote:
...and after a long and fulfilling life, she died peacefully in her sleep.

I like that one. Very Happy

Mine would be similar to that.

After a long, happy, fulfulled life with her true love, she drifted away peacefully ...

Fade Out ...
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 09:25 am
Ok I'm probably going to get the corniest person at A2K award for this one. LOL... I started this thread with no clue as to what a "happy ending" would be to me. I thought about this off and on through-out the day to try and figure it out, and this would be my happy ending:

I would be in HUGE field of flowers surrounded by horses and every person who had crossed my path in my life. It would be silent except for the sound of the wind and the soft snorting of the horses grazing. I would be able to smell the fragrance of the flowers that were around, the smell of horses, the smells the air carries on it, since I can't smell a darn thing now. As I looked around at the faces of those people I would feel a rush of a bunch of different emotions. Happiness, sadness, joy, and possibly even a little regret.

First I would tell those who had hurt me I forgive them and that I'm sorry for holding the things they did to hurt me for as long as I did. Then I would tell all those I had ever hurt how sorry I am for having hurt them. Then I would thank those who had supported me in my darkest times for being there when I needed them. And I would thank those who had made me laugh for helping to bring joy into my life. I would thank those who had believed in me for seeing something in me I couldn't see in myself. I would thank all those who had encouraged me when I was feeling discouraged. I would thank all those who had carried me at the times I couldn't walk on my own. And I would apologize to all those from A2K for having been so ridiculously corny sometimes...

And when I had said my goodbye's to those who stood before me I would take one last look around at my life exemplified through those very people. I would climb on to one of the horses and take off into my own sunset:

Running as fast as the wind.

The tree's flying by so fast they are only a green blur.

The sound of his hooves pounding and pounding with the rhythm of my own heart.

The faster he runs the faster my heart beats...

My hair is flying in the wind and it feels so good...

The farther we go...

The longer we run...

The lighter I feel...

No worries...

No problems...

No doubt...

No Fear...

I am free...

Completely free...

Nothing holding me back...

Just me, a horse, and the wind...

Disappearing from existence...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Happy Endings...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:41:15