http://www.incense-man.co.uk/nag_champa_doz350.jpg
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 12:50 pm
Is this not true?

Quote:
Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense and Perfume Oil

Sai Baba Incense
This lovely incense, made by followers of Sai Baba in India, is among the best selling single fragrances offered in America. Export quality only. Available in 15 gram, 40 gram, 100 gram, and 250 gram sizes.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 04:23 am
boomerang wrote:
Is this not true?

Quote:
Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense and Perfume Oil

Sai Baba Incense
This lovely incense, made by followers of Sai Baba in India, is among the best selling single fragrances offered in America. Export quality only. Available in 15 gram, 40 gram, 100 gram, and 250 gram sizes.

OH MY GOD! Its done by the followers of a living Indian SAGE named Sri SATYA Sai Baba!

They take him as the original Sai Baba! Shocked

These guys should be stopped... they are no followers but making money out of the name of an Angel! They aren’t worth to be called as disciples of Sai. Mad

My family and I had already stopped purchasing products sold on the pictures and names of Gods. That shows sick mentality of businessmen to CASH an angels like Sai Baba who already left the material world behind for his advise on patience to common people and adopted low standard of living to make poor feel close to him.

Its really sick being found that the roots lie in india... Sad
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 05:02 am
Original Sai Baba existed in 1800's in a remote village of Shirdi in Nasik District of Maharashtra State in India.

To find more abt this angel and his work refer ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirdi_Sai_Baba
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 07:34 am
Thanks for clearing that up, vinsan. I was a bit confused. Now I can understand why you find it so upsetting.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 11:56 am
boomerang wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up, vinsan. I was a bit confused. Now I can understand why you find it so upsetting.

Thaks to you to point it out to me clearly... Smile
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 09:35 am
Well,

Forgive me,vin,(i thought u know),but I am not a person of religious opinions.......so i am not gonna comment.

My family is a regular visitor to Shirdi Sai Baba's temple here. He is the Sai Baba who sits with his right leg crossed over the left,right?

But,I have seen and heard of another Sai Baba with curled hair. Who is he?

Well,vin,please enlighten me!
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 12:39 am
He lives in Puttaparthi, Andhra pradesh....and has a really LARGE following from all over India...

He's one of the several godmen in India who claims to be an incarnation of God...apparently he is worth a lot of money...!! IMO he's just another impostor.

I must say, however, that his "free" hospital in Puttaparthi has very good facilities - and that my maid servant's child had an expensive surgery performed there, for free.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 01:42 am
sakhi wrote:
He lives in Puttaparthi, Andhra pradesh....and has a really LARGE following from all over India...

He's one of the several godmen in India who claims to be an incarnation of God...apparently he is worth a lot of money...!! IMO he's just another impostor.

I must say, however, that his "free" hospital in Puttaparthi has very good facilities - and that my maid servant's child had an expensive surgery performed there, for free.

Thanks Chin

Have you heard of Swami Ramdev?
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 09:48 pm
Ramdev...no idea..never heard of him. Why?
0 Replies