I'M A BLOODY GOAT! OUTRAGEOUS!

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:19 pm
ossobuco wrote:
I'm a snake. So was my husband. That probably explained it all..

You say so much by saying so little, Osso.

Love it.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:21 pm
Setanta wrote:
I'm a tiger . . . oh, the shame . . . a mere feline . . . i can never sniff butt nor hold my head up in canine society again . . .

This is Set......(hilarious)

"Tiger people are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. They can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for them, but sometimes tiger people come into conflict with older people or those in authority. sometimes Tiger people cannot make up their minds, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. They are suspicious of others, but they are courageous and powerful. Tigers are most compatible with Horses, Dragons, and Dogs
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:21 pm
Disarmingly smart and a mediator.

Eyep.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:34 pm
I'm a tiger too!

Magnetic and self-possessed, Tigers are born leaders. They have an air of authority that prompts others to fall in line, which is exactly how they like it.

Tigers are courageous beyond compare and generally come out ahead in battle, be it in the boardroom or the bedroom.

I particularly like this one - Seduction is one area where the Tiger is definitely king! Noble and warm-hearted, Tigers have a natural, raw appeal that's extremely attractive to other Signs.

You do have to be careful though if your birthday is in January - many calendars just state the year and where the Chinese year ends is different so if your birthday is in the beginning of Jan - you are probably the sign in the previous year. At one time I thought I was the Rabbit and then I saw the actual days and saw I am I Tiger - think the Tiger fits me better.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 06:24 pm
I'm not sure but I think the Sheep/Goat, Cow/Bull/Ox confusion comes from shallow Western interpretations of Eastern pictures.

Remember, 'twas Europeans who turned the rhinoceros into the unicorn.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:29 pm
I, too, am a tiger. And RP is a snake. :wink:
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:33 pm
It somehow seems strange that a woman can be a goat/ram, but there you go, my birthday insists.

So, I'm in very good company. Wanna start a new religion Lordie?

Ramen...
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 08:11 pm
Setanta is a cat!!!!!!!!!!

HA!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 08:12 pm
Year Of The Tiger

1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998

Tiger people are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. They can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for them, but sometimes tiger people come into conflict with older people or those in authority. sometimes Tiger people cannot make up their minds, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. They are suspicious of others, but they are courageous and powerful. Tigers are most compatible with Horses, Dragons, and Dogs
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 08:29 pm
Hmmm.

Wood Dragon here,
Quote:
Wood has a modifying influence and brings creativity to this sign. Questioning and liberal, Wood Dragons enjoy talking about original ideas and are open to other points of view. They are innovative, imaginative practical and appreciate art in each of its forms. Generally less pretentious than other Dragons, Wood Dragons have an ability to get along with other people. They have the essentials to build a prosperous and happy life for themselves. Still, Wood Dragons are outspoken and at times a bit pushy to quell everyone, even in the most friendly quarrel.
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:22 pm
sssssssssssssssssssss.........

http://static.highend3d.com/galleryimages/23/screen.jpg

'Diplomatic and popular, the Snake has the sensual art of seduction down. This Sign is an interesting mix of gregariousness paired with introversion, intuitive reasoning paired with savvy business skills. Snakes are considered to be lucky with money and will generally have more than enough to live life to the fullest, regardless of how important it considers money to be; this may be due to the fact that Snakes tend to be rather tight with cash. They're not stingy, they're simply more mentally than physically active. Snakes tend to hang back a bit in order to analyze a situation before jumping into it. Their charming, seductive quality actually belies a rather retiring nature; this Sign is perfectly happy to spend the whole day curled up with a good book and, thus, can be mislabeled as being lazy.

"The Snake is somewhat insecure deep down and tend to be a rather jealous, possessive lover, behavior that can end up alienating loved ones. Despite these less-than-stellar tendencies, however, the Snake often proves irresistible and is a generous, loving partner.. Slightly dangerous and disarmingly smart, the Snake's philosophical and intuitive mind generally supersedes logic in favor of feelings and instinct. Snakes will rely on their own gut reactions and intuitions before turning to others for suggestions. This makes this Sign a great hand in any business venture, possessing the caution and smarts needed to get ahead.

"Snakes are hard workers (when they see good reason to be!) and are possessed of a keen intelligence. Snakes have incredible follow-through, once they get going, and they expect the same from others. Thus, their coworkers and employees had best stay on their toes, lest they anger the Snake and suffer its poisonous bite!

"In general, of course, Snakes are generous and genteel, charming and appealing. Snakes must try to learn humility and to develop a stronger sense of self. Once Snakes realize that confidence comes from within, they will finally be comfortable in their own skin.

"The most compatible match for a Snake is the Rooster or the Ox."

(Thank you, Lord Ellpus for the website.)

http://chinese.astrology.com
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:28 pm
Wood Horse here...
(this DOES sound like me!)

THE WOOD HORSE

Like other Animal Signs, wood gives this Horse stability and strength. These Horses don't have such a hard time making decisions that other Horses do. Their ability to stick to their guns makes them a bit more predictable than other Horses. They are better equipped to maintain a disciplined approach to their lives and the lives of those they are associated with. They have no problem working with other people and to a point, Wood Horses will stick to their scheduled tasks more readily than other Animal Signs, or even other elemental Horse signs. Because of their ability to easily adapt and work with other people they are successful in their professional and personal lives. Still, don't try to tell a Wood Horse what to do unless you are his superior. Otherwise, he will simply gawk at your attempt to boss him around.
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:32 pm
Eva wrote:
Wood Horse here...
(this DOES sound like me!)

Isn't it great, Eva? This IS accurate!

The only thing is, I'm not what one would call the jealous type.
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:54 pm
Come on, everyone else, please post your information! We really would love to read it.
0 Replies

Kehoe

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 09:27 pm
I'm a Tiger ... but I'm actually a Water Tiger

{Didn't know there were different types} Wink

THE WATER TIGER 1902 AND 1962

The Water element gives the Tiger a soothing characteristic making this breed a bit more tranquil. Their ability to consider feelings and ideas from other people makes them quite sensible and understanding. They are also born with a great intuitive power, which gives them accurate and excellent judgement. The Tiger is a bit indecisive, a habit of nature born of his routine of watching and waiting before leaping. Sometimes too, Tigers get caught sleeping or daydreaming, prohibiting them from going for the goals they initially set out to accomplish.

Very Happy Shocked Laughing Smile
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 09:34 pm
Woof
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 09:34 pm
I was born in the year of the Platypus.

This means i live in a hole in the ground. I am a bottom feeder eating worms and other small crustacheans. However despite my cute appearance i have poisenouse spurr on my hind legs so watchit.

http://www.pbs.org/kratts/world/aust/plat/images/platypus.jpg
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 09:37 pm
THE FIRE DOG 1946 AND 2006

Fire Dogs are natural leaders. Fire Dogs are popular, charismatic people, always surrounded by a group of admirers. Not only admired for their vibrant personalities, these Dogs also possess a sexual attractiveness that makes them irresistible. These people are adventurous and vivacious, yet, honest and openhearted. However, because they are so active, they are generally not the settle down type.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 06:03 pm
I'm a water tiger too!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 06:08 pm
Year of the Rabbi, oddly enough.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:34:26